Windows 11 has a special program that allows users to run Android applications on Windows called
Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA). Initially, it was catalogued with a lot of decent features but
recently Microsoft pushed an update. Certainly, Microsoft updated WSA with Android 12.1. If you know
Microsoft started testing WSA a while.
It means this is only available for Windows 11 Insiders certainly on the Beta or Dev channel. For so we
have studied over it and prepared an article for the same. In which we will let you know How to
Download Windows Subsystem for Android 12.1 (WSA) on any Windows 11 version.
How Can I Download Windows Subsystem for Android 12.1 (WSA)
According to Microsoft’s official notification, Windows Subsystem for Android has been updated to
version 2204.40000.19.0 featuring Android 12.1 with numerous exclusive new features, major Windows
integration improvements, and a new Settings app experience that you can see in Microsoft’s blog.
Moreover, the official WSA on Windows 11 comes in collaboration with the Amazon App Store. It means
you don’t need Google Play Store for getting so on. Besides that, if your device has Windows 11 Beta or
a dev channel. Then, You can download windows subsystem for android with the amazon app store.
But, if you are willing to get it from the official Microsoft’s server. Then, do not worry because below is
the complete guide for doing so.
- Simply, Download the WSA from the above link.
- Visit Store adguard page and change the product option to product ID.
- Next, Paste 9P3395VX91NR in the search bar and change the channel to slow.
- Now, Click on the Tick mark button and let it generate a list of files.
- Then, Download the files upto
8bbwe.msixbundle” (that is 1.3 GB).
- Next, head over to the folder where WSA files are downloaded.
- Do right-click on the downloaded DSA file and select copy as the path.
- Now, search for windows PowerShell and run it as administrator.
- Paste “Add-AppxPackage -Path” in Powershell.
- Now, with the above code aside -path, Paste the copy as the path.
- Following this, Installation will start and finish shortly.
- That’s it, WAS 12.1 Installed on your device.
Conclusively, These are the methods to install Windows Subsystem for Android 12.1 to your windows 11.
Even though, if you have any query with the same. Then, feel free to ask them in the comment section
- GTA 6 trailer reveals release date and first female character.by Mehak
- Download Magisk v26.3 Stable for Androidby Mehak
- What is Virtual RAM in Smartphoneby Romeshwar Prasad
- Weirdest Concepts Smartphone Design this year (2023).by Love Adhikari
- How to directly open the YouTube link in Brave instead of YouTubeby Akhil Sharma