Honor KSA-AL10 listed on TENNA, it could be Honor 8S Pro
Honor KSA-AL10 specification
Honor KSA-AL10 listed on TENNA, it could be Honor 8S Pro. This device has the same design to honor 8s and nearly specs. Honor KSA-AL10 will sport 5.71-inch 1520 x 720 display. The rear camera is a single 13MP sensor. This device is expected to be the successor of the honor 8S Pro that was launched in April.
Expected, It has powered by the 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6592, which has 8 core. This chipset coupled with three different 2GB, 3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage onboard. Storage can further be increased up to 512Gb storage via using MicroSD card. It runs the latest Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Moreover, it features to a 5.71-inch 1520 x 720 display with a waterdrop notch. This device packed with massive 2,920mAh battery, which is not good. Expected this device comes with the type-c port with fast charging support. there dimesion of display is 147.13×70.78×8.45(mm).
In term of the camera, There is single-camera both rear and front. That is 13MP Rear camera and maybe 5MP front camera This device supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR,
Sensors & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, it may be Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- Call Of Duty Season 5 2022 with New Map “Apocalypse Map” a jungle-based from CoD Black Ops Cold War
- Download and Install Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G CI7n Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Lenovo Legion Y700 Gaming Tablet TB-9707F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme Narzo 50i Rio Edition Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install LT Mobile P20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)