HISENSE KING KONG 6 Officially Launched in China with Massive 10,010mAh battery
Hisense launched its new Smartphone in china called as King kong 6. This device comes with latest Features and latest Technology. Recently Hisense launched its Hisense A5 come with e-ink Display and Hisense A6L comes with dual screen smartphone. Hisense A6L has 6.53-inch FHD+ colourful water-drop Display. It features to 5.84-inch HD+ Professional eye-protection luminous second display. This device has powered by Snapdragon 660 Soc with 6GB RAM. It runs latest Android pie out of the box.
It comes with 4GB with 64GB and 6GB RAM with128GB storage Onboard. Hisense King Kong 6 comes with 13MP +2MP + 2MP Triple Rear camera with LED flash Light. It features to 6.52-inch HD+ water drop display. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode. While Hisense A6L has Dual camera setup at the back using with 24MP primary sensor, an 8MP secondary Ultra-Wide sensor for 120 degree field of view. For Front, there has 20MP Selfie Shooter.
Hisense King Kong 6 has packed with massive 5510mAh + 4500mAh total 10,010mAh battery expected with fast charging support. while the hisense A6L 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. It features to 6.53-inch FHD+ colourful water-drop Display. It features to 5.84-inch HD+ Professional eye-protection luminous second display. It runs latest Android pie out of the box.
Hisense A6L starting price set to be 2599 yuan ($367/ 25981.40 INR) for 6GB RAM + 64GB storage while the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant priced at 2799 yuan ($395/ 27963.63 INR).
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Read Also: Vivo U3 launched with Snapdragon 675 Soc, 5000mAh battery, Price and specification.
Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Brave Browser adds support for vertical tabs for desktop usersby Akhil Sharma
- WhatsApp announced Security Center, Book Delhi Metro Tickets, and more new experiments in betaby Mehak
- Krafton announced the BGMI Month 21 Royale Pass and the BGMI Rising Tournament 2023: Esports Returns to Indiaby Love Adhikari
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak