HiSense Infinity H50 Lite launched with UNISOC Tiger T618 SoC
HiSense, a Chinese electronics giant, has announced a new entry-level smartphone known as the HiSense Infinity H50 Lite that features an octa-core UNISOC Tiger T618 chipset with a maximum clock speed of 1.8GHz.
Specification of Infinity H50 Lite
The phone is equipped with a quad-camera system consisting of a 48 megapixels main camera, a 5 megapixels ultra-wide lens, a 2 megapixels depth sensor, and a 2 megapixels macro camera.
A massive 5,100mAh battery will keep the lights on, with a 10W standard charger. The phone also features a MicroSD slot for memory expansion, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and is pre-loaded with Android 10 OS.
Currently, the HiSense H50 Lite is only available in Africa. The pricing and availability of the phone have not yet been announced.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2