Hisense F40 with Quad cameras infrared camera and 5000mAh battery
Hisense Recently Launched there 10,000mAh power Pack Smartphone, There Latest Device is Hisense F40. Which Comes with its Own Unique Features.
According to the TENAA Listing, It Will Comes with a 6.617-Inch Display With a 1600×720 Pixel Resolution. It is expected to be an LCD Display Panel used in this Device and it having a Waterdrop notch Display.
Hisense F40 unveiled with Quad cameras and infrared camera detection feature and 5000mAh battery.
The Dimension of the Device Measures as 166.3×76.5×9.19mm and weight ~170g. To Power the Device, it Equipped with a 5000mAh battery. Which Possibility Means it Uses a Polycarbonate Material for the Manufacturing of the Device.
Under the Hood, The Chipset is Set to be Clocked at 2.0GHz and Paired With an 8GB of Ram and 256GB of Onboard Storage. We are Not Sure if there are More variant until its Offical launch.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, The Device having a Quad Rear Camera Setup housing a 13MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP Depth and 2MP Macro Lense. The arrangement of the Camera module alined Vertically placed at the Top Left Side of the Rear Panel. The Unique Capability of the Device is, it features an infrared Camera help to Detected a Hidden Camera Inside a Room.
Meanwhile, it Sport a 8MP Front Selfie Shooter Packed Inside the Waterdrop Notch. For Protection, it Offers a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Also, We Belive it also going to Offers a Face Unlock using Front Facing camera.
This Hisense F40 Initially Comes in a Polar Night Black and Star Blue Color Options. Unfortunately, We Don’t have Words about the Launch Date, Price and only this specification available as of Now.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)