Whatsapp rolling out My Contacts Except… last seen Status – How to hide Last Seen Status from specific contacts (particular contact)
After releasing an update to delete the message after 2 days, WhatsApp rolled out another great feature. After months of beta testing, you can now hide your last seen from a specific person alongside the ability to leave the group silently without telling anyone.
However, as it sounds, you can leave the group without knowing anyone. Interestingly, Hide Last Sight seems more practical because you do not want to let other people know that you are ignoring them. Now you can toggle this setting. Here is the quick guide to set your last seen, profile photo, about, or status to the following options:
How to Hide Contacts’ Last Seen Status (Specific Person)
Update is rolling-out for everyone, You can update your app from Android’s PlayStore, and Apple’s App Store.
- Open WhatsApp, and tap on the triple-vertical menu for the context menu.
- Click on Settings, go to Accounts, and then Privacy.
- Choose Last Seen; there, you will find four options labelled as “Everyone,” “My Contacts,” “My Contacts except…,” and “Nobody.”
- Select My Contacts except, and then choose the contact from which you want to hide your last sight.
- That is it!
DOWNLAOD WhatsApp BETA APK
JOIN WHATSAPP BETA PROGRAM FROM GOOGLE PLAYSTORE.
WhatsApp has been working on some essential features, and they seem excellent. View Once a message, Disappearing message, Speed up voice message, Message emoji reaction, and transferring chats from iPhone to Android or vice versa are all fantastic features.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad