How to Pay Traffic Challans Online: Check and Pay traffic E-challan Quick.
The New Motor Vehicles Act Implementation is been Active Earlier this Month, There Were a lot of Vehicles Owners have to pay the Fines But the Problem is there Where a lot of People already Rushing. Which make the Task Difficult But there Were More Ways to Pay for your Traffic Fine or Challans.
First thing First The Government of India’s Ministry of Road Transport and Highway having their Website Nationwide allows Citizens to pay their e-Challans. Similarly, There Were More Multiple Options Which We are Going to Discuss the Process.
The Motor Vehicle(Amendment) Act, 2019 Can potentially Save Laks of Live, Whom Lost Lives Every Year due to Road Accidents. Not to Mention, The India roads Will use these Challans to Install Camera to Detect Traffic Rule Violation in Future.
Traffic E-Challans: Almost all Indias states offer ways to pay for traffic challans online.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website
This is the Offical Government Website for Paying Traffic e-challan. First thing First Go to there Website by Clicking Here. Meanwhile, the Website is Not Work properly on Google Chrome but Using Other Browser Work Fine.
- Click over Check Challan Status.
- The Page Shows you Three Option to Choose and Check the Challan Status.
Challan Number, Vehicle Number and Driving License Number.
- If Your E-challan is Found, Then It Will Show Challan and Payment Options.
- Click on Pay, The Website Will Redirect to your State Police Website to Complete the Payment.
- Where you can Complete payment Using Credit or Debit/Credit or Internet Banking to Pay.
- Alongside, You can verify Previously Made Payment.
Traffic fines: check and pay Pay Your Traffic Fines or Challans Onlinee instantly.
This is Secondary Option if you a Paytm Users it will be Handy for you. Currently, The Website Support Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Faridabad, Maharashtra, and Telangana E-challans. If you are Belonged to any of these State, Then Simply Follow these Simple Instruction. You can use Website Version either App[, Available on both.
- Open Paytm and Head over to E-Challan Payment Page.
- There Were Relevant E-challan Authority to Choose from, Select the Authority.
- Fill the Page Using Challan Number, Vehicle Number and Driving License Number.
- If your E-Challan is Found Valid then you Simply Complete Payment using Paytm Wallet.
if you Don’t Know What is E-Challan then The E-Challan is an Electronic Generated Challan, Which can be done both online as well as offline. However, Challan is Issues by Traffic Police and We have to pay to Find for Violation of the Rule.
The Challan Can be Paid Offline by Visiting Traffic Police’s Office or As We Discuss via Online Challan Payment portals. There is No Fixed Amount for Driving Without a license Varies from One Traffic Authority to Another. But the fined is up to ₹5,000 for Driving Without a License.
Indian Government Web portal for E-Challans made it easier to pay traffic challan online and the process is rather instantaneous.
The Basic Rule Which We Have to Follow in generally But there Were Some Documents Verify about you are Allowed to Drive your Vehicle on Roads. Also, The
Documents that are Required While Driving are.
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate
- Taxation Certificate
- Emission Test Certificate
- Fitness Certificate & Permit (while driving transport vehicles)
- Insurance Certificate
Read Also: Realme XT vs Vivo Z1x Full Comparison: Best Mid-Range Phone in India?
Thanks for being with us, We hope this Article is Helpful for yours. Make Sure to leave your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More further updates in future.
- How to fix Samsung One UI cloned WhatsApp crashing/workingby Love Adhikari
- How to buy more storage for your iPhoneby Akhil Sharma
- Popular music download apps for seamless listeningby Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft aims for better security, AI, and fast updates with its next-generation Windows 12 OS (Project CorePC)by Romeshwar Prasad
- What is the UPI interchange fee and who will pay it?by Mehak