How to Download All Your Photos from Facebook Profile and Pages at Once Before Canceling Your Account
If you have a lot of photos on your Facebook account and want to download all of them, this article will show you how to get all your photos from your Facebook profile and page. It’s also important to keep your photos organised because uploading too many photos can make your albums messy. Here’s how to download all your photos at once from your Facebook profile and pages:
Download the Entire Photos from Your Facebook Profile from the Web
- First, log in to your Facebook account on your browser and then click on the profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- After that, select Settings and Privacy, and then go to Settings.
- From there, click on the “Your Facebook Information” link on the left pane, then click on the “Download Your Information” option on the right.
- A “Download Your Information” window will appear, and then click on “Request a Download.”
- Now you must select the Facebook account for which you want to download the information.
- Select the information and choose the type of information.
- From the “Select Information” window, choose “See All” in “Your Activity Across Facebook.”
- Select “Posts, Pages, and Profiles,” “Stories,” and “Reels,” and scroll down to find the “Personal Information” section.
- Choose “Facebook Portal,” and then click on “Next.” From there, select the file option.
- Now, choose the date range as “All Time” to get all images and videos, and click “Save.”
- After that, select the file option, click “Notify,” then choose the email address and save it.
- From the “Select File” option, choose format as HTML to navigate and view the file in browser environments or JSON to get a zipped folder to browse files on your device.
- Click on “Save” when finished. Now select the file option and make sure you select the media quality to be high, and then click on “Submit Request” to continue.
- Now, download your information, and you will see “View the Requested Date” and “Requested Account.” You will receive an email and a Facebook notification when the file is ready. You will have a direct link to download the file in the email or Facebook notification.
- That’s it! For HTML and JSON downloads, browse
- Posts\media\ folder
- Either you can go to “your_photos,” “your_videos,”
Note: Processing your information depends on how long it takes to make it available for you to download. Once the process is complete, you will receive a notification to download.
Once you download the file, you can unzip it to access your photos. The number of photos on your profile will directly affect how long it takes to download the file.
Save the entire Facebook page to your computer.
You can easily download all photos from a Facebook page using a browser. To download all photos from a Facebook page from the web, you need to be the page administrator.
- Open the Facebook page in your browser, log in to your account, and head over to the page from the upper-left side of the window.
- Choose the page, and then select Settings. From there, select General, followed by the Download page.
- Next, you only need to create a file and wait a few minutes for Facebook to create a downloadable file.
- That’s it! Once you complete it, save it on your computer.
Note: Users can’t download photos from groups because of privacy and technical issues.
The file will be available to you in a zip file. You need to unzip the file to access your photos, and it takes a few minutes to create, depending on the size of your page. We also have a few browser extensions and add-ons to download photos from groups, but they won’t always work as expected. There are also a great number of third-party tools that you can use to download photos from Facebook groups.
Download the Entire Photos from your Facebook Profile via iPhone.
Not only on the web, but you can also download the image using your iPhone. Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Open the Facebook App, then tap the hamburger icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Next, tap Settings and look for the “Your Facebook Information” section.
- Choose the “Download Your Information” option, then uncheck all the categories and check the checkbox for the “Photos and Videos” option.
- Choose the date range, format, and media quality, then select Create file.
- It takes some time to create the file, so select the Available Copies tab and tap on the Download button.
- Enter your password, click on Continue, and choose to save your compressed file on your iPhone camera roll or iCloud.
Note: Your device should have enough storage on your phone to save the compressed file.
Download the Entire Photos from your Facebook Profile via Android.
Using an Android phone, you can get all your photos from your Facebook profile and Messenger using Android. To do this, you must request a file of your photos and videos from your Facebook profile using the Facebook app. Follow these instructions on how to save your photos from Messenger automatically or manually:
- Open the Facebook app, log in to your account, and then tap on the hamburger icon in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Next, select Settings, tap “Your Facebook Information”, and tap “Download Your Information”.
- Select all categories and tap the “Photos and Videos” option. Next, choose the date range, format, and media quality.
- Tap “Create File” and await the notification about Facebook creating the file.
- Select the “Available Copies” tab and tap the “Download” button.
As for the Messenger app,
- Open the Messenger app and then go to Settings.
- From there, select “Data & Storage”.
- Click on the “Save Photos” box. That’s it!
Download the Entire Photos from Facebook.
To download all the photos you have uploaded from your profile or a page, follow these instructions to select your photos and videos and other options for your file.
- Open your Facebook profile or page, then click on the Settings icon.
- From there, click “Your Facebook Information” and select the “Photos and Videos” option.
- Next, choose the date range, file format, and quality of photos and videos you want to export.
- Click on the “Create File” button, and after that, wait for Facebook to prepare the file for download.
- Click on the “Download” button. That’s it.
Note: The file could be several GBs, so ensure you have enough space and a stable internet connection.
Download the entire photo album from Facebook.
- Open Facebook and then click on the “Photos” tab.
- Go to the album and select the album you want to download.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis in the album.
- Select “Download Album,” and then wait for the file to be created, which you can download.
- You will receive a zip file that has all the media.
Download the Entire Photos from the Facebook Business page.
- Open your Facebook business page.
- Select Settings, and then go to General.
- Go to the Download Page and select the Download Page.
- Download the page again and select Create File. Facebook will notify you when the file is available for download.
- Browse through the folder to find the images, and copy and paste them into a new folder.
This is how you can save Facebook images to the cloud, download all photos at once, and copy all pictures from Facebook. Not only that, but you can also choose to get all the information and have a local copy of your data.
- Windows 11 23H2 brings native RGB controls, AI Copilot, and more to the Release Preview Channel.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) Firmware Build S918BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) Firmware Build S916BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Be aware of iPhone market frauds and scams by authorized resellers in India, such as Croma and Unicorn Store.by Mehak