Spotify has announced Wrapped 2023, featuring a new aspect called “Me in 2023” inspired by users’ music tastes, assigning listening characters like “Shapeshifter” based on habits.
The Wrapped campaign celebrates the most streamed artists and songs of the year. Some of the most famous artists on the Spotify platform are said to be Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. To celebrate, Spotify has been teasing the event with 21 puzzle pieces on billboards globally, featuring the iconic video with Taylor Swift.
Spotify Wrapped 2023
This popular tradition among Spotify users includes personal video messages from top artists and allows users to share and compare their Spotify Wrapped with friends using Blend.
Generated by an AI algorithm, it reflects the user’s listening habits, including casual listening. It highlights the user’s top artists, creates a unique musical identity, and generates the top five lists designed in a sandwich design for the genre. It also reflects the time spent listening to top artists like:
- Global: Taylor Swift
- K-Pop Success: BTS Member Jungkook
- Most Streamed: Blackpink and BTS Group of the Year
- In India, Arijit Singh is the most streamed artist, followed by Pritam and Anirudh Ravichander.
- Popular Albums in India: Kabir Singh, Ultimate Love Song by Arijit Singh, and Moosetape by Sidhu Moose
- Top Podcasts in India: Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, The Ranveer Show, and Krishna: The Supreme Soul
- Most Streamed Song in India: Maan Meri Jaan by King and Saurabh Lokhande
Spotify also includes the Creator Experience for Podcasters and Artists, which allows artists to check how listeners interacted with their songs throughout the year.
However, eligibility depends on several factors to get your Spotify Wrapped 2023, like specific listening patterns, top artists, and much more.
How to Find My Spotify-Wrapped 2023
Users can now access Spotify Wrapped quite straightforwardly via Spotify.com/Wrapped.
- Start by updating Spotify to the latest version.
- Open Spotify on your mobile device. Notably, Spotify will notify you with a banner.
- If you don’t see the Spotify Wrapped Banner, tap on Wrapped, which will showcase your Wrapped.
Insight into their Spotify usage, listening habits, artists, songs, and genres over the year. On top of this, users will also get a video message from their top artists.
Spotify Wrapped Playlist
Spotify has created several playlists for you based on your 2023 listening.
- Your Top Song
- Artist Message: Here, all the artists have messages for you.
- 2023 in music
- Live Events
- Create a Blend: You can invite your friends to create a blend of music based on Wrapped 2023.
- 2023 in Podcasts
- Top Artists of 2023
Apart from this, you have other Wrapped 2023 features, which include Top Artist and Track 2023, Top Artists, and much more.
Spotify Sound Town on Spotify Wrapped 2023
You can find Sound Town on Spotify Wrapped 2023.
- Open the Spotify Mobile app where you have the wrapped banner.
- Next, you will have a Sound Town, a virtual city that shares similar tastes in music based on listening habits in 2023.
- After that, Sound Town will also match with a city with listening habits or activities similar to yours.
- This allows users to explore their music preferences further. That is it!
Now Spotify can access the personalized Wrapped experience, showcasing the top artists, genres, songs, podcasts, and listening minutes. Listeners are expressing their joy on social media.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma