Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
Google’s Camera is a well-known industry-leading smartphone camera, but Gcam is limited to Google Pixel Series. There is no official support to download and install Google Camera on another smartphone. However, a Community of Developer come forward to allow users to use the Google Camera on their smartphone.
Google Smartphone always offers an extraordinary camera experience, Google put a lot of effort into its camera software instead of hardware. This is the primary reason why the Google Camera software application doesn’t available on another device. With some tweaking, Some potential camera mods become so popular so today in this article we are going to share Gcam for ASUS Zenfone 6 (6z), ASUS Zenfone 7, ASUS ROG 2, and ASUS ROG 3 Device.
Google Camera Port: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
Before proceeding check out the supported device, if the list has your device name then you can proceed further. So without further delay let’s check this out. Google camera is a revolutionary camera software on the smartphone since it launched, Initially, they launched the device with a single camera that’s it exploited the triple or quad-camera smartphone instant.
GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen for Android device [GCam APK]
Everyone wants Google Camera on their smartphone but due to exclusive Google device gets the perk but there were many developers constantly tweaking the software for another device as well.
Google Camera port for Android device without root
These tweaked known as GCam MOD, Unofficial MOD bringing similar details, Sharpness, and colour on your smartphone. You find a perfect place for downloading the Google Camera on your Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco Smartphone.
Google Camera Features
There were four primary features you will get after installing GCam on your Android device Smartphone, which includes HDR10+, NightSight, Portrait Mode, and Astrophotography mode. Let’s discuss all the primary features so you can use those on your Android device Smartphone.
- HDR stands for High-Dynamic-Range features an imagining technique during photographic films and images. Not to mention, the ray-traced computer-generated imagining helps to reproduce the greater range of luminosity with all the standard digital imagining or photographic techniques. Here Google Camera on your Android device Smartphone enhanced the HDR+ techniques so you will not struggle with a limited dataset. GCam makes it easier for your Android device Smartphone to brining lesser motion-blue and reduce noise from your images resulting in better image quality.
- If your smartphone can capture good images during the night it considers to be one of the best hence GCam also helps during low-light condition allow capturing the best image. Likely, Google used to capture multiple pictures at different setting and adjust accordingly, and on top of it, it applies HDR+. All this algorithm helps your Android device Smartphone to utilize its camera sensor power with GCam gives you a better image.
- Portrait Mode
- Blurring the background is one of the most important featuring considering even now smartphone themself using the secondary lens to show the depth of field in the picture and the object. GCam on your Android device Smartphone takes the image using HDR+ techniques and then render the image with the Google Camera algorithm gives a perfect portrait. GCam uses the Dual Pixel technology with their cutting edge software the measure the distance between the background and object helps to produce a perfect bokeh effect.
- Astrophotography Mode
- It was quite identical to the NightSight, where it takes the picture in low-light condition. Where it allows you to capture even in the pitch black and it specially designed for the night-shots or sky helps to click Astrophotography with crips, less-noise even in darkest condition. Whereas, it was also inspired by other Smartphone Manufacture to include this feature.
- There are a few things that you should note before proceeding.
- Starting with your device must enable with Camera 2 API, and your device should be running on Android 7.0. Not to mention, you can check compatibility using the Camera 2 API Probe APP if it shows “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL 3” then you have Camera 2 API Enabled.
- However, if it shows the “LEGACY”, then you need to give it root access and then enable the Camera 2 API on your device.
- If GCam is not working for Android device, then you simply need to use an XML configuration file on your device.
- There are different versions of Google Camera available for the specific device, so you require to download the correct APK hence there was a different version of GCam available for Android device Smartphone.
Pre-Requirements and Compatibility
- Your device should be enabled with a Camera2 API.
- It was compatible with Latest Snapdragon Soc, Exynos, Kirin, and MediaTek Smartphone.
- Only a few old versions (GCam 4) Support 32 bits, ARM64.
- Recently apk might work with an older version of an Android device.
- It requires GApps, or replacements like microG, Android only.
How to Download and install Google Camera for Android device
Before going ahead, uninstall the previous version of GCam if you have any installed on your device to avoid error during installation. It was quite easy to download GCam for your device, follow the following instruction to download and install Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
- First, download the APK from the given Download Button down below.
- (It will redirect you to the download page, It was safe and faster. Click on download to Start downloading directly.)
- Then, Simply enable the unknown app install and then install the application just like any third-party application.
- After that allow with all it is the permission it requires.
- Now, Simply open the Google Camera and start using the extra-ordinary photos.
Download – Alternative Gcam Version from wyroczen
Check out this version of Google Camera from BGS,
Check the find, here are all the officially supported device.
- ASUS Zenfone 6 (6z)
- ASUS Zenfone 7
- ASUS ROG 2
- ASUS ROG 3
Optimum Settings for using Gcam on GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0
- Simply head over to more option to open the camera setting.
After that, click on the wyroczen MOD setting and the input setting simply tweak the following function.
- Change the interface style to pixel 2, Change Configuration to PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+.
- Go back and Enable Google Photos and disable zoon, Enable HDR+.
- Now, Open Saturation and set Highlight Saturation to 1.8 and Set Shadow Saturation to 2.4.
- That is it, Restart the application again.
How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0
- First thing first, open your GCam and then Swipe down to the Viewfinder.
- Then, Tap on the Settings icon and then click “About” there you will find the “Advanced Settings”.
- Simply search for “Cuttle” and then Switch on the option expect “Camera_Cuttle_Avergage_Frames” and “camera_cuttle_Sky_Segmention_gpu”.
- That is it, Head back and enable to NightSight mode there you have the option to use Astrophotography mode.
Enjoy, Click Some Stunning Shots
- Make sure your device Lense is clear.
- Tap to focus, and detailed images in low-light with Focus make it stunning.
- Do not always top on the brightness sight, also for Dodge reflection.
- An object should be stationary until the shutter clicks.
Troubleshooting Guide – How to Fix
In case you encounter any problem, try out the following tweak this might helps you. These are the most common troubleshoot step down below step-by-step.
Fix GCam for Android device
If you are facing any problem, then follow the following instruction on your device so far.
- Probably, this can fix using the configure XML Config file on your device. Simply move the file of GCAm to Configs7 Folder.
- In case there is not any folder with the simply create the “Config7” inside the “GCam” folder, Now move the Config file there.
- Now, Simply open the Google Camera and double tab the shutter button and then the dropdown menu appears.
- That is it, Simply then choose the XML Config file and move to the config7 folder.
Fix: Can’t install the app
If you are using an older version of an Android device, unlikely a GCam 8.1 for an Android 10 if you are using the GCam 6 or GCam 5 most likely for an Android 8 and Android 9.
- Remove other GCam: If you have any other Gcam installed, then you should first remove the GCam from your device and try to install the GCam on your device.
- Incompatible with your Android device: Google might remove the GCam support for the older device, in case try to install the older version of GCam instead of the latest version of GCam.
- Corrupted Download: There might be an error or likely get corrupted during downloading and the apk file, So just download the file again.
- GCam 7.1.3.018_WYROCZEN_SUPERRES_V4.0 BY WYROCZEN
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1C BY BSG
- GCAM8.2.204_GREATNESS.210608.1657RELEASE BY BSG
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1B BY BSG
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVZ BY BSG
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1A BY BSG
Hopefully, This helps you a lot, and you have been installed the GCam successfully on your Android device Smartphone. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- What is the Google Pay Convenience Fee for Mobile Recharge Transactions?by Akhil Sharma
- What is Copilot? Microsoft Rebrands Bing to Compete Against ChatGPTby Akhil Sharma
- How to bypass the YouTube slowdown issue in Firefoxby Akhil Sharma
- What is the Lomdi AI App Store, and how do I use it?by Akhil Sharma
- How to Download and Use the Mozilla Firefox Extension on Mobileby Akhil Sharma