Recently, Xiaomi Launched it’s Android One Smartphone. Which Instantly Become Hit, Due to it’s First AMOLED Display on Mid-Budget Price Segment. Not to Mention, There MI A-Series Smartphone always has a Best in Class Camera. In the terms of Camera, Mi A3 Offering an AI Triple Camera Setup using a 48MP Sony IMX586 Primary Camera Sensor. While it has Very Capable Camera hardware But Using a Xiaomi’s Stock Camera Processing Application.
We all know that Google Camera Software Processing application is always there for a Reason to unlock all the Camera Hardware Feature. It allows you to Capture Better Pictures With Improved Details and Enhanced Dynamic Range Compared to the Stock Camera Processing Application. So We Here to Bring the Mi A3 GCam or Say “Google Camera Mod”, Which you can Install and Use to Take an Extra-Ordinary Images.
How To Install Google Camera On Mi A3: Download Working Google Camera APK.
The Camera Hardware on Mi A3 is one of the Capable Powerful Capture Well Details But Google Camera can Take Full Advantage of the Hardware.
Why and How do I use Google camera on Mi A3?
We have Been Using a Numberious Number of Popular Google Camera mod Developed by Well known Developer Such as Arnova8G2, BSG and Many Others. We have been Selecting a Mod Which Fits you. This GCam Mod is From CStark Who Called it as “Camera PX”, processing the Most Stable and eye Catching Images. There Were Some other Features Like the Night Sight, Also Expecting for Slow-Motion Video Capture.
Does Mi A3 support Google camera?
Yes! Android One is Flagship Device of Xiaomi is as Easy, Thanks to Cam2Api Already Unlocked. You can Be Considering the Device to Purchase and It is Easy to Install Google Camera on Mi A3. It also one of the Most Affordable Smartphone. As just Mentioned, First Port May Occur Error or Lag, But the Significant Improvement in Images are Worth the Installation to be Fixed at the Level in particular.
How do I install an APK and Setup on Google camera?
How to Install GCam on Mi A3.
- First thing First, You have to Download Gcam Mod for Mi A3. Download Link at the Bottom.
- Make Sure you allow to Install Third-Part Software Source and then Install APK in your Devices.
- Enjoy the Google Camera on Mi A3.
- Note: You Should Disable the Motion photos Option for this Gcam Mod, Because If this Enable your GCam Mod Will is Crash. Also, You Don’t Need to adjust Contrat, Saturation or other Library.
How to Fix Saturation Issue on Sony IMX586 48MP Smartphone?
- Head Over to Camera Setting.
- Navigate to Setting and Open MOD Setting.
- Enable “Enhanced HDD+ in Portrait Mode” and then Open “Saturation,”.
- Tweak Highlight and Shadow to 1.8 ~ 2.4 for the Rear Camera.
- Also, Change the Front Camera Saturation to 1.2 ~ 1.8.
- That’s You are All Set to Capture Photos.
DOWNLAOD GCAM FOR XIAOMI MI A3
Note: Both the GCam are Safe and Secure to Download and Use. You have to Follow the Same Steps to Install the GCam Mod.
Finally, You are all Set to Capture Stunning Phosots from your Mi A3 using Google Called or “GCam”. Having said that, Thanks for Being With us. Share your valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below, Stay tuned for More further updates in future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)