Garena Free Fire OB30 Advance Server – How to Register and Activation Code
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royal games globally, and today they have released early access to the upcoming version of the game. Free Fire OB30 Advance Server starts rolling out, and it brings much major optimization to improve the performance and stability of the game.
The game has started registration for the Beta acess of Free Fire OB30, whereas you might expereince minor glitches and bugs. A stable version of the game is expected to release next month.
Sign up for Free Fire OB30
For enthusiast gamers who want to experience the game before the rest of the world can participate in the beta advance server. Nevertheless, Players can also contribute by providing feedback alongside reporting bugs and glitches. They can sign-up for the Beta access of Free Fire OB30. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Open Garena Advance Server Website on your web-browser
- Now, log in with your account. You can use your social account to log in.
- Then, Enter your details in the forum and then click on submit.
- Afterward, Tap on Join Now
That’s it, and you have successfully registered your account for the Free Fire OB30 Advanced Server. Keep an eye over your email inbox for activation code. Not to mention, without an activation code, you won’t be able to continue beta testing and beta testing having player-limit.
Noteworthy: Activation Code isn’t transferrable and one-time-usable, don’t share or either log out the account after login.
Downlaod Garena Free Fire OB30 APK
You can download apk package, but you require an activation code to continue with your game. Download the Garena Free Fire OB30 and start installing it on your device. Ensure you have enabled ‘Unknown source installation’ from your device settings after installation opens the game and enter your activation code to start playing the game on your device.
A package had 790MB of storage size, and with the ballon-installation (Additional Source), you can expect additional storage. Advanced server scheduled to end on September 16th. Also, your progress will not be carry-over to the stable version of the game.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma