Galaxy A51 has L-Shaped 48 MP Quad Camera and Punch-Hole Display
Samsung is working on a New Device From a Galaxy A Series Which Expected to launched Next Year 2020. However, The Device is Been Spotted Surfaced online Render from a Case Manufacture. The Design language of the Device follows the Earlier Render leaked this Week and the Internal model Number of the Device Might be SM-A515F.
The Device Might Have a Punch-hole Display placed at the Centre of the Display panel. Which is Pretty small Punch-hole Compare to other Device. We have not Found the Physical Fingerprint Sensor, which could mean they possibly going for Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. On the other hand, it also means there will be a Super AMOLED Display.
Therefore, The Device Housing a Quar Rear Camera Setup in an L-Shaped Camera Module Placed on the Left Side of the Rear Panel. There Will be Solid Blue Color Without Pattern or Gradient Finish Design. The L-Shaped Camera Module and the Punch-hole Hole Will be arriving in affordable Price Segment.
As for the Camera, It is expected to sport a 48MP Primary + 12MP Ultra-Wide and a 12MP Telephoto Lense. Which helps to achieve a 2x Optical Zoom. According to Rumors, There Will also be a 5MP Depth-Sensing Camera Sensor. The Front Tipped to be a 32MP Selfie Shooter hidden inside the Punch-hole Display.
Samsung Galaxy A51 case renders Unvield a L-Shaped 48MP Quad Rear Camera and Punch-Hole Display.
Unfortunately, Samsung Don’t hint the arrival time of the Device but Was Officially launched before the End of this Year. Meanwhile, the Device Reportedly Comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display and to be equipped with a 4000mAh battery.
We Can’t Confirm the Device to be Comes with Fast charging Support, The Device Will be Powered by Samsung In-House Exynos 9611 Soc Paired With at least 4GB of Ram and the Device Run on Android 10 out of the Box.
You can Also Read Our Previous Coverage, Galaxy A51 leaked renders show punch-hole display
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)