Download Free Fire OB28 Update on Android – APK + OBB: How-to Guide
Garena Free Fire has officially released its significant update, Free Fire OB28 rolling out today on Android. You can check out the official patch note on their page. So, let’s check about update and download guide in this article.
It is one of the most popular games globally and offers the best-in-class Battle Royal game experience on a low-end device. Here it gives a flimsy, uses less-rescored make it faster and smoother on entry-level smartphones. Today, We are going to share how you can download and install Free Fire OB28 update on Android. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Free Fire OB28 Server Maintenance
Garena officially announced there OB28 update is scheduled to update on June 8. Whereas, Server Maintenance starts at 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and holds 8 hoursand 30 minutes of break. During Maintenance time, players are not allowed to play the game.
Update Garena Free Fire OB28 on Android and iOS – How to
Note: You won’t play the game after the update during maintenance time; resume the game after server maintenance. Here is the described step by steps guide to follow.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for Free Fire on the Search bar.
- Click on Garena Free Fire, and click on update.
- Then, it will start downloading and install the update.
- Once it complete, Launch the game and continue to play.
- That’s it!
Download Garena Free Fire APK for Android
Suppose you cannot update or download a new update due to some network outage or because of some reason. Then, you can download and install the latest package to update your game and play Garena Free Fire OB28.
- Apk Size: 45MB
- OBB File Size: 647MB
- Your device must have stable internet connectivity
- Enable “Unknown Source Installation” from your device settings.
Download Free Fire OB28 Update APK + OBB Direct – Global Update Server Link
- Starting with downloading, Garena Free Fire OB28 APK + OBB
- Download APK and OBB Package
- Then, install the APK
- Next, Move/ Copy the OBB file “main.2019114401.com.dts.freefireth” to “main.2019114401.com.dts.freefireth.”
- That’s it! Launch the game and enjoy.
Fix: Problem Parsing the Package Error
In some case, if you encounter this packaging error during installation, then you can use the following troubleshooting.
This problem mainly occurs when your device doesn’t leave any further storage to store new data. However, you can uninstall the unnecessary application and the Previous version of Garena Free Fire. Additionally, Move some files to your SD Card or External Device or Cloud to make some storage.
Re-Installation and Re-Download
Sometimes, during downloading, the package might get corrupted or disturbed due to network or storage-related errors. So, If the guide mentioned earlier doesn’t help, you advised Re-installed or Re-Download the package and then try again to install the update.
Free Fire OB28 Update Rewards
Garena gives you free rewards for an update, where is only available for a limited time until June 13. Therefore, ensure that you download and update the game between June 9 to June 13.
- 2x Diamond
- 2x Weapon Royal Voucher
Claim Update Reward – How to
- Open Garena Free Fire.
- Head over to the Calendar icon.
- Then, Tap on Events.
- Next, Select Update for Rewards.
- Click on Claim Option.
- That’s it!
Once you claim the reward, you can equip the reward from inventory. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, and you have successfully updated your game to the latest version.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share with us in the comment section down below.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RFBRUXM