In any battle royale game, field of view (FOV) settings play an instrumental role. These settings are the only ones that allow the player to see what’s going on in his surroundings. Ultimately, these are the visionary settings that every player must have to win the game. COD-like games are the backbone of such settings.
Remember COD ethics? They recently launched Warzone 2.0, the successor to Warzone. After that, many players asked about its most suitable FOV settings. The successor received several updated features, and players expected other FOV settings. So, let’s talk about Warzone 2 FOV settings.
Best FOV Settings for Call of Duty®: Warzone 2.0
Every Warzone player can enjoy the immersive new update two days after the launch of the sequel. As a result, Warzone witnesses many new things, some of which go beyond what is expected. Alongside that, some players want to know about any changes in settings. As a battle royale, a large portion of the game is influenced by settings.
Based on the FOV settings, between 100 and 120 is the most effective setting. We know you’re looking for how to change FOV settings in Warzone 2.0. For this reason, below, we have shared some instructions to change FOV settings in Warzone 2.0.
- On your device, launch Warzone 2.
- Look for the options tab and tap on it.
- Next, head to the settings option.
- Scroll to Graphics and tap on it.
- Under Graphics, scroll down to view the settings.
- Now select FOV Slider and Choose your Preference.
- That’s it, and you can now change your preferred FOV setting.
Field of View settings is a display option allowing players to see their surroundings. If such visibility is at its maximum, it will ultimately increase your chance of winning the game. The following are the most preferred FOV settings. If unsatisfied, you can change your mind by following the step mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The best FOV for mw2 is between 100 and 120.
Ans. You can refer to the FOV mentioned above degrees to opt for.
Ans. FOV must be set at that degree; the object surrounding you will be visible in normal view.
Ans. If you play with FOV settings outside the Warzone app’s purview, then it would be cheating.
- India’s framework to tackle deepfakes before they disrupt democracyby Mehak
- Stop Buying an Avita Laptop: Bad Customer Support, Stuck on Boot, and Windows Update Restartby Love Adhikari
- Google Chrome adds a boarding pass detector to Androidby Mehak
- Xbox App Compact Mode for Windows Portal Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Find your Spotify Wrapped 2023by Mehak