How to Fix COD: Vanguard “Your CPU does not meet the minimum specification for running Vanguard.”
Call of Duty recently released Vanguard, where some players have encountered the error message “Your CPU does not meet the minimum specification for running Vanguard.” In this article, we will be troubleshooting this error. It’s not a common error among players whose PCs are capable of running Warzone, Modern Warfare, and other big games.
So, a lot of people ask why PCs can’t run Vanguard if they can run Warzone and Modern Warfare. CPUs don’t meet the minimum specification, so without further ado, let’s check it out.
Vanguard Minimum Specification for Call of Duty
- Windows 64-Bit OS
- Intel Core i3-4340/AMD FX-6300 CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- 36GB of storage space
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960/AMD Radeon RX 470 graphics processor
- Video Memory “2GB”
- V12 Direct X
How to Check CPU Support for AVX
To Begin Playing COD: VanguardYour PC should include AVX instruction sets, which come with both Intel and AMD CPUs. However, older generation CPUs don’t come with AVX, so check the details of your CPU if you have encountered COD: Vanguard.
Reboot your PC.
Sometimes, due to continuous play, a PC goes through a crash. So, by restarting, you can continue playing the game.
- First and foremost, Quit Call of Duty: Vanguard and then restart your computer.
- You can restart from the start button. Click on the Start button and then click on the Power button.
- Next, click on Restart.
Once you complete the reboot, restart the game, and this issue is likely to be fixed after rebooting your PC.
Update your GPU (Graphics Drivers).
- It is essential to update your GPU driver. You can download and upgrade your GPU driver from the NVIDIA or AMD website. Alternately, use Driver Booster for an Auto-Driver Update for your PCs.
Hopefully, this guide will remain helpful for you and you will successfully resolve the issue. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- The Best Free and Paid Video Editing Apps for Android and iOS in 2022
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A7 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A6 All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- How to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication on Your Rot Games Account