A lot of people have recently started encountering Wi-Fi problems with their Windows 11 23H2 update, which impacts the functionality of using Wi-Fi. If you are one of those who has been facing issues with Wi-Fi on their device, some users suggest it might be because of missing configurations, while others say their wireless adapter may not be working or be unable to connect to the internet. Today, in this article, we will be sharing in-depth troubleshooting for fixing Windows 11 23H2 Wi-Fi problems.
Fixing Windows 11 Wi-Fi Problems
If you have upgraded to Windows 11 23H2 from an older version of Windows 11, including Windows 10, it could be possible that it happened because of a bug with the feature update. Otherwise, it could be an issue due to adapter driver compatibility or unwanted changes to the wireless settings.
Reasons for Windows 11 23H2 Wi-Fi Problems
These are quite common issues. Here are some of the reasons why you may encounter these issues:
- The WiFi driver may get corrupted.
- The Wi-Fi driver could be incompatible.
Fix the Windows 11 Wi-Fi Problem
It’s quite straightforward to resolve wireless problems after upgrading to the Windows 11 2023 Update.
Windows 11 23H2 Wi-Fi Issue Fix Using Get Help
This will help you fix the Wi-Fi issue automatically. If you don’t have active network connectivity, then the Get Help app will open directly to resolve networking issues.
- Open Windows 11 Start, and then search for Get Help to launch the app.
- Next, search for Network Troubleshooter, and then click on the Launch Network Troubleshooter option.
- After that, it will show some recommendations for fixing the wireless problem, like enabling Wi-Fi, turning Aeroplane Mode on, restarting the computer, and resetting the network adapter.
- Go through each recommendation, and that’s it!
Fixing Wi-Fi Issues in Windows 11 23H2 Using Network Reset
After following the “Get Help” recommendation, you can use the network feature to remove and reinstall the network adapter. This will fix common Wi-Fi issues such as slow speeds or difficulty connecting to the internet.
To do this,
- Open Windows Settings (Windows + I).
- Click on “Network & Internet” and then click on the “Advanced Network Settings” tab.
- Click on “Network Reset Settings” under “More Settings”.
- Click on “Reset Now” to fix the Wi-Fi problems on Windows 11.
- Click “Yes” to confirm your action, and then click “Close” to restart your computer.
Once you reset your network, it will automatically remove and reinstall the network adapters (Wi-Fi and Ethernet), which will reinstall or reconfigure other network software like VPN client software. This will reinstall some network software as necessary and then reconnect to the wireless network manually.
Fixing Wi-Fi Issues in Windows 11 23H2 by Updating the Network Adapter Driver
Another major reason why the Wi-Fi adapter may not be working is because of an outdated driver installed on your device. To resolve this, you can install an older adapter driver or the latest driver from the manufacturer’s support website.
- Open the Windows Start menu and search for Device Manager to launch it.
- Expand the Network adapter and right-click on the Wi-Fi adapter.
- Choose the Update Driver option, and then select the Browse My Computer for Driver Software option.
- Next, click on Browse to perform a local adapter driver upgrade.
- Check the checkbox for the Include Subfolder and click the Next button.
- That’s it! You can now start using the internet by connecting to an access point.
Note: If there isn’t the latest version available, try installing the beta version of the driver.
Conclusion: Windows 11 23H2 Wi-Fi Issue
If you are still encountering the issue, you can try the next system or driver update. You can also try rolling back to the previous version of Windows 11. Additionally, you can reset the router and access point to confirm your action.
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam