Fix VALORANT keeps crashing due to Vanguard issues?
Valorant recently celebrated its 1st anniversary, the game instantly becoming a huge hit for a lot of professional players purchasing the game. Valorant to also be one of the most popular Multiplayer PC games but with the recent update players have reported they have encountered error Code VAN 135. Due to this players restricted to join the game and it disconnecting.
Reportedly, this error triggers because of the anti-cheat system which restricted players and disconnected during mid-match. Also, players are unable to rejoin the game if they get disconnected in the middle of the match. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Valorant crashing due to Vanguard – How to Fix
It seems to be one of the major problems that players have encountered, Vanguard used to protect the Valornat players from being cheated. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Restart your Game
This is the first thing you need to try, especially if you encounter the Error code 57. This occurs because Vanguard is unable to launch, simply reboot your computer and then check if the problem is resolved or not.
Reinstall the Vanguard
Riot Games has officially suggested to uninstall and reinstall the Vanguard on your system.
- First, you need to close the Valorant from your task manager
- Open your Task Manager and look for Valorant
- Right-click on it and choose close.
- After that, Open App & Feature settings and there look for Riot Vanguard
- Click on it and uninstall Riot Vanguard
- Next, Launch Valorant Client and it will automatically install the Vanguard on your PC.
- That’s it!
Reinstall the Valorant
If you are still facing the same issue then you have to reinstall the game on your Computer
- Open App & Feature, use Search to find the settings page.
- From there uninstall the Valorant and then re-download the Valornat Client
- After that, it will automatically download the game
- That’s it, enjoy the game.
If your issue hasn’t been resolved then contact Valorant over their social profile. Not to mention, Valorant acknowledges that the problem is likely to have been working on it to rectify the issue. We believe this guide remains helpful to you and have successfully rectified your issue. If you have any queries, share them with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September