Windows 10 users are reporting that PowerShell opens when Windows begins. PowerShell opens at Startup because you mistakenly added a Windows PowerShell shortcut to the Start-up folder Or Windows PowerShell will be listed and its status will be displayed as Enabled on the Start-up tab of Task Manager.. In this Guide, we Discuss “Fix: PowerShell opens at Startup in Windows 10.”
We generally use Windows PowerShell to configure, manage, and administer our PCs or networks. Powershell is rarely used by a normal user except for rare circumstances like running SFC scans or DISM scans or troubleshooting.
Method to Fix PowerShell opens at Startup in Windows 10
- In Task Manager, disable PowerShell opening at startup
- Delete the PowerShell shortcut from the Startup folder
Solution 1: Disable Opening PowerShell at Startup in Task Manager
- First, open the Task manager
- In the Task Bar, right-click an empty area. Then, from the drop-down menu, click Task Manager. (or Press ctrl+shift+Esc to open task manager)
- Click on the Start-up tab when Task Manager opens.
- On the task manager, click Start-up and then Disable Windows PowerShell.
- That’s It….
Solution 2: Delete the PowerShell shortcut from the Startup folder
Removing its shortcut from the Startup folder is one more method to prevent PowerShell from opening when the computer starts.
- Simply press Win+R on your keyboard and type the following text in Run and press Enter:
Delete the PowerShell shortcut in the folder to stop PowerShell from starting at startup.
Hopefully, We believe that you read about “Fix: PowerShell opens at Startup in Windows 10”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images