Fix Call Of Duty Mobile Error Code 5024 (Current version is smaller than the last log in)
Call Of Duty Mobile recently released its Season 4, where the game brings a lot of major improvements and stability. Where a lot of players have reported the game showing the error Current Client Version is smaller than the last login (5024). Due to this, players were unable to join the game.
Today in this article we will be sharing how you can resolve such COD Mobile errors in a very efficient way. Activision acknowledges the error and they are working to rectify error code 5024. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Call of Duty: Mobile ’Current Client Version is smaller than the last login. (5024) Error
Activision recently released their latest version, ensuring that you have updated your game to the latest version. The game is officially available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Update COD Mobile from Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and then search for COD Mobile.
- Click on update/install to the latest version
- Once it is complete, launch the game.
Note: If you face a problem on an emulator, follow the similar action mentioned down below.
You can update the game to the latest version using APK and OBB Package, here is the following.
- Download the COD mobile Installation package and then unzip the file.
- Then Install the APK and launch the game to create OBB File.
- Next, move the OBB and patch file to the <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter/main.2728.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb.
- After the launch of the game, wait for the resource installation.
- That’s it!
Update COD Mobile from App Store
- Launch App Store and search for COD Mobile.
- Next Click on Update/Get it to the latest version
- Wait for a complete installation and then launch the game.
Clear Cache for COD Mobile
- Press and hold on to the COD Mobile icon, then tap on ‘I’ to open app information
- Then click on Cache and then tap on clear the cache.
- After that, open the game and re-login to your COD Account
- That’s it!
If you still having the issue then you have to wait for the patch update which will be later released on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully rectified the problem. If you have any queries, please share them with us in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price