How to Delete your TikTok History: Find Watch history with a few simple clicks on Android, and iOS
Most of us love watching TikTok Videos, and Sometimes people forget they have some other jobs to do. Ever wonder how to find your TikTok history and how you can delete your TikTok history? This is one of the most frustrating things about TikTok that it is complicated.
Sometimes we might want to rewatch that video we last saw or accidentally swiped that video past or watched a couple of days ago. Nevertheless, it is easy to find your watch history in the TikTok app; follow the instructions below.
How to Find your TikTok History
- Launch your TikTok app, and go to the Profile icon to appear on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Choose a triple-line icon placed on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Next, Tap on Settings and Privacy.
- Head over to Watch history.
Note: You can only view up to 7 Days of watch history on your device. In case you want to disable your watch history, then here is the guide to do so.
- Go to your TikTok profile, and then triple-icon at the upper-right corner.
- Head over to Settings and Privacy, and then Watch history.
- Tap on Watch history settings, and then there on the context menu.
- Toggle to Switch the Watch History.
Now your TikTok account will not store your TikTok watch history.
Troubleshoot: I do not have Watch History Feature.
Anyhow if you did not find the watch history feature, you can use the TikTok Discover feature to get the TikTok Watch history feature.
- Go to the Discover section of TikTok from the bottom navigation.
- Click on the Adjust icon from the top-right corner.
- Over there, under activity, you will find the Watch Videos feature.
- Toggle to turn on, and you can see videos that you watch.
This is how you can save, delete, or disable the TikTok history with any use. Not to mention, TikTok continues to track your activity and will suggest the video accordingly. TikTok Watch history allows its viewers to see all past week’s videos.