Facebook Gaming grows 53% YoY with 533 million Hours of watch time
Gaming industry marks as the strongest viewership last month with 500 million hours watches, compare to last year it registered 53% growth. According to reports, Rainmaker.gg, StreamElements shows Facebook Gaming has a stable growth rate.
On the other hand, Twitch remains the industry’s choice for the streaming game. It has more than 2 Billion hours watch shows a stable growth of 23% YoY compared to the last year-month. CS: GO, VALORANT, COD: Warzone, Fortnite were among the top-streaming games on Twitch.
These were the top platform for streaming games till alongside game people were most interesting. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak