Miui Launcher on Xiaomi Smartphone has Not to Change whole a lot over Past Several years. But upcoming Update Will bring one of the most Requested Features/Really Soon. Reconnect, Same happens with the Realme’s ColorOS. They also Feature a New App Drawer in there Custom Skin. Looking Like Xioami Realise that the App Drawer Functionality is one of the Most Important things as Well.
First of all, Let’s Check out the Latest Feature What’s Comming to Miui Launcher.
First thing First Miui Launcher is Getting an App Drawer, Ya It’s Mean that you don longer Scroll through your app on HomeScreen and Make it Cutter Free. Therefore,
This Feature isn’t Enable by Default But you Have to Activate it Manually. The Steps are Really Simple
How you can Enable App Drawer in Miui Launcher.
- Download and Install Alpha Version of Miui Launcher
- Long Tap on your Homme Screen and Select Setting.
- jump Into More Option.
- Here you find Some Chinese Text, Click it and Select the 2nd Option.
After you were Done that, Go back to your home screen and Hurray! You Successfully Get the App Drawer With a Little Middle App Drawer icon.
App Drawer Shows the Recent Apps Followed by Your Installed App, Swipe Down to Close it. I Know it’s Doesn’t Work Fluently and App Icon is Missing as Well.
In other words, these Feature is Currently is in Alpha, And Soon it will Fix Later in Upcoming Version.
Image Tutorial: Follow the Same Way to Enable App Drawer
-Tap on First, Image to Start Tutorial. Follow my Finger Shadow to Do faster
What’s More in Miui Launcher
For instance, Xiaomi has also Added a New Quick Shortcuts in Miui Launcher. You can Now long Press Icons to See More Options accessible to You. I Find all the Features Really Handy, Xiaomi is Going Forward With its Poco Launcher to Bring the app Drawer and Quick Launcher for the Upcoming Redmi K20 Pro in India.
In addition, While Chinese like to Use the HomeScreen Scrolling app for Some Different Reasons. Having Both the options Bring More Flexibility to Users and Enhance the User Experience. Above all, Go Ahead and Try this Feature out Write Now Alpa Miui Launcher Using our Download Button.
Download MIUI Launcher Alpha Version
|Version||Size||Last Update||Requires Android||Supported Dpi|
|ALPHA-184.108.40.2061-06191802 (41061031)||6.69 MB||June 19, 2019||5.0 and UP||nodpi|
Safe to Download: Verified safe to install
In this paragraph, You Can Verify and Cross Check our Application. This Application is Signed by Xiaomi Inc and Upgrades your Existing Application. This Cryptographic Signature Help Users to Download Safe Application. You can Verify the app you Download is not Corrupt and Not been Tempered With using the File hashes Down Below.
in conclusion, I Hope you Find this Article Helpful, Share With your Friends. Let’s us know your Valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.