Download Google Camera 8.3: Best GCam APK for Android Smartphones including Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, and others!
We all know Google’s Pixel Series has the best camera on any smartphone, thanks to Google Camera, also known as GCam, and its image post-processing algorithms.
The GCam developer community uses build scripts to create ports for other Android smartphones, the majority of which are compatible with the GCam APK. Here we have brought the library of GCam Apk Ports.
Why Google Camera?
Google Camera enhance the quality compare to stock camera, here you can find the best Google Camera for Android Smartphones.
Download the Google Camera 8.3.252 Port for the Android Smartphones.
How do I install Gcam Port?
Before installing, ensure that you have enabled unknown source installation from device settings (Settings > Security > Look for “unknown Sources).
- First download the apk, and then head over to the download folder in the file manager.
- Click on the apk, and then click on Install.
- Wait for the installation, and once it’s done,
- Launch the app and enjoy.
Allow the app any required premission it asks, and you can follow the GCam Guides to enhance the expereince of using GCam on your device. If you want to uninstall the app, you can remove it from your device like you do with any other Android application.
Camera 2 API Enable
Note: If your device is unable to install the GCam APK, then your device might not have the Camera2 API enabled.
- To enable, simply follow the steps below.
- Download and install Manual Camera Compatibility from the Google Play Store.
- Open it to check if your device has the Camera2 API enabled.
- If not, then to enable this you have to first root your device using Magisk Manager.
- After that, download and install Build Prop Editor from the Google Play Store.
- Then, open it and grant access to Root Permission before looking for Persist.vender.camera.HAL3.enable.
- Click on it and then change the value to 1 from 0 and save it.
- After finishing, reboot your device to enable the Camera2 API. Use Manual Camera Compatibility to check for the same.
Google Camera Port Hub UPDATE TRACKER
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and have successfully installed Google Camera on your device. Please share your valuable opinions and feedback in the comment section below if you have any questions for us.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- Download and Install Oppo A73 CPH2099 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Alldocube X Game (T1023) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60T PD2085 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A8s All Version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus All Version Combination File (Firmware)