Download and Install F1 TV on Android TV | F1 TV Guide
Are you a Formula 1 fan who wants to stream the races live on your Android TV? Look no further! F1 TV is the subscription service that allows you to watch Formula 1 races, as well as F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup races. With F1 TV, you can even relive the excitement of historic races from the 70s. In this article, we will guide you through the process of downloading and installing F1 TV on your Android TV, so you never miss a moment of the action.
What Do You Need?
Before diving into the installation process, let’s go over the essentials. To live stream Formula 1 races on F1 TV, you’ll need an F1 TV Pro subscription. While there is also an F1 TV Access subscription available, it doesn’t grant access to live video. So, make sure to sign up for an F1 TV Pro subscription on the F1 TV website. The subscription cost varies depending on your location. Here are the pricing details for some regions:
F1 TV Pro Subscription Pricing
The pricing for F1 TV Pro varies depending on your location. Here are some examples of the subscription costs:
- United States: $29.99 per year, $3.99 per month
- Canada: $79.99 per year, $9.99 per month
- India: Rs 2,499 per year, Rs 299 per month
Please note that these prices are subject to change, and it’s best to check the F1 TV website for the most up-to-date information regarding subscription costs in your region.
In addition to the subscription, you’ll need an Android TV. Whether you have a TV with the Android TV operating system or a non-smart TV connected to an Android TV set-top box, the F1 TV app works seamlessly on both.
How to Install F1 TV on Android TV
Once you have your F1 TV Pro subscription, follow these steps to install the F1 TV app on your Android TV:
- Ensure that your TV is connected to the internet.
- Go to the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store app.
- If you’re not logged in to your Google account, sign in to continue.
- Click on the Search button and type “Android TV” in the search box.
- Select “Android TV” from the search results and click on the Install button.
The Android TV app will be downloaded and installed on your device. To access the installed app, press the Home button on your TV’s remote to go back to the Apps tab. You’ll find the F1 TV app listed under the Installed Apps section.
Download F1 TV APK for Android TV
If, for any reason, you are unable to download the F1 TV app for Android TV directly from the Google Play Store, you have an alternative option. You can download the F1 TV APK file and sideload the app on your smart TV. Here’s how:
- Visit the trusted APKMirror website, which has been a reliable source for APK files.
- Search for “F1 TV APK for Android TV” on the website.
- Download the APK file from the search results.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, transfer it to a USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive to your Android TV.
- Open the file manager on your Android TV and locate the APK file.
- Select the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the F1 TV app.
By sideloading the app, you can enjoy F1 TV on your Android TV even if it’s not available through the Google Play Store.
How to Set Up F1 TV on Android TV
After you have successfully installed the F1 TV app on your Android TV, it’s time to set it up and start watching your favorite races. Follow these steps:
- Launch the F1 TV app from the Apps tab.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your F1 TV Pro subscription.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
After a few seconds, you will be logged into your F1 TV Pro account. Now you can explore the app and enjoy live streaming of ongoing F1 races, catch up on previous races, or delve into the historic race archives to relive iconic moments.
F1 TV on Other Smart TV Platforms
The F1 TV app is not limited to Android TV alone. It is also available on various other smart TV platforms, including:
- Google Chromecast gen 2 and above
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku 3900x and above
So, if you prefer using any of these platforms, you can still access F1 TV and enjoy the thrilling world of Formula 1 racing.
In this comprehensive guide, we have covered how to download and install the F1 TV app on your Android TV. By following the steps provided, you can easily set up F1 TV and immerse yourself in the excitement of Formula 1 racing, along with other supporting series like F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup. Whether you prefer live streaming or watching replays from the 70s, F1 TV has you covered. So, get ready to experience the adrenaline rush and never miss a moment of the action with F1 TV on your Android TV.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can I access F1 TV on my Android phone or iPhone?
Yes, F1 TV is available on both Android and iOS devices. You can download the F1 TV app from the respective app stores and enjoy Formula 1 races on the go.
2. Is F1 TV available in my country?
F1 TV is available in over 100 countries, including India. Check the official F1 TV website for a complete list of supported countries.
3. Can I watch full-race replays from past seasons on F1 TV?
Absolutely! F1 TV allows you to access and enjoy full-race replays not only from recent seasons but also from the 70s, taking you on a nostalgic journey through the history of Formula 1.
4. Can I use F1 TV without a subscription?
F1 TV offers two types of subscriptions: F1 TV Pro and F1 TV Access. While F1 TV Access provides limited features, including access to non-live video content, F1 TV Pro is the subscription that allows you to live stream Formula 1 races. A subscription is required to access F1 TV’s content.
5. Can I install F1 TV on a non-smart TV?
Yes, you can install F1 TV on a non-smart TV by connecting an Android TV set-top box to it. The F1 TV app is compatible with both TVs running the Android TV operating system and non-smart TVs equipped with an Android TV set-top box.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad