Download Best Gcam 8.101 for Android Device | Google Camera Port MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1n by BSG
Google’s Camera is one of the most popular, developed by Google for industry-leading pixel devices. Google doesn’t make Gcam available for Public use either they allow OEM to provide Google Cameras out of the box. Following the craze of Gcams on Android, Google Camera Maintainers uses it to build scripts to create new update packages that allow users to install them on their devices.
If you wonder how you can pick and install the correct Google Camera on your device, this guide will help you to choose and download the perfect Google Camera for you. There is a lot of Google Camera available, Check out the following Google Camera Port to download and install Google Cameras on your Android Device.
Download Google Camera MOD
These are not officially distributed by Google, a community of Google Camera Port Developers that shares the Gcam Mod.
class="mb-button mb-style-bordered mb-size-small mb-corners-pill mb-text-style-heavy " style="background-color: #2b91c4;" href="https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=328223"> Download MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1n
All App Version Download from BSG
It is important to download the correct Gcam, if you don’t find it then you should check if a similar version matches your device environment.
List of Supported Devices
These are the known working device with these Google Camera Ports: Download Gcam for the following devices:
Google Camera Port Installation Guide
Most of the modern and latest smartphone do support Google Camera Installation by defauly. It always been quite easy, so without further ado let’s check it out.
- Camera2 API should be Enabled (Check using Camera 2 API Probe)
- Android 7.0 or above
- Gapps or microG installed on your device
- Enable ‘unknown source installation.’
How to Install Google Camera on Your Device
- Download the Compatible Package
- Go to the download folder and Install the Apk package
- Once it installed, Launch It.
- That’s it!
Note: If you face any difficulty with launching or opening, try to tweak the settings accordingly or try a different Gcam Port. Additionally installed an additional XML configuration file and restart it to check if you are still encountering the same error.
Google puts a lot of effort into their camera software instead of relying on hardware, by using Google Camera Software you can potentially improve the experience. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you and you have successfully installed the Google Camera on your device. If there is any query, share with us the comment section down below.
- Download and Install Vivo iqoo U3x Standard Edition PD2143 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install DEXP K48 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo Y51 2020 PD2044F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A02 SM-A022G Combination File (Firmware)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A2 All version Combination File (Firmware)
- Download Samsung Galaxy Expert RAW v1.0.00.21 and How to use Guide
- 10 Best GST Software in India You Need to Know It
- Download and Install Oppo A73 CPH2099 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Alldocube X Game (T1023) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X60T PD2085 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy A8s All Version Combination File (Firmware)