Download Best GCam 8.2.2 for Samsung, Xiaomi, and OnePlus | Google Camera Port GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210716.1733 by greatness
Google’s Camera is one of the most popular, developed by Google for industry-leading pixel devices. Google doesn’t make Gcam available for Public use either they allow OEM to provide Google Cameras out of the box. Following the craze of Gcams on Android, Google Camera Maintainers uses it to build scripts to create new update packages that allow users to install them on their devices.
If you wonder how you can pick and install the correct Google Camera on your device, this guide will help you to choose and download the perfect Google Camera for you. There is a lot of Google Camera available, Check out the following Google Camera Port to download and install Google Cameras on your Android Device.
Download Google Camera MOD
These are not officially distributed by Google, a community of Google Camera Port Developers that shares the Gcam Mod.
All App Version Download from greatness
It is important to download the correct Gcam, if you don’t find it then you should check if a similar version matches your device environment.
List of Supported Devices
These are the known working device with these Google Camera Ports: Download Gcam for the following devices:
Google Camera Port Installation Guide
Most of the modern and latest smartphone do support Google Camera Installation by defauly. It always been quite easy, so without further ado let’s check it out.
- Camera2 API should be Enabled (Check using Camera 2 API Probe)
- Android 7.0 or above
- Gapps or microG installed on your device
- Enable ‘unknown source installation.’
How to Install Google Camera on Your Device
- Download the Compatible Package
- Go to the download folder and Install the Apk package
- Once it installed, Launch It.
- That’s it!
Note: If you face any difficulty with launching or opening, try to tweak the settings accordingly or try a different Gcam Port. Additionally installed an additional XML configuration file and restart it to check if you are still encountering the same error.
Google puts a lot of effort into their camera software instead of relying on hardware, by using Google Camera Software you can potentially improve the experience. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you and you have successfully installed the Google Camera on your device. If there is any query, share with us the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- How to hide sensitive content from the Instagram Explore Feed
- How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
- How to Download and Update macOS Big Sur 11.5 on Mac