POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJKEUXM
Poco rolled out their latest MIUI 11 based on Android 11, where it brings the latest security patch with build number V184.108.40.206.RJKEUXM. POCO F2 Pro (lmi) received the update through OTA update which brings device optimization system performance alongside improved system security and stability.
Poco Software Update – Firmware, Stock Rom and Update
In this article, you will find the POCO F2 Pro (lmi) latest software version with the installation guide. Check out the following instructions step-by-step mentioned down below.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update. leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after a few days, once it is done with automatic optimization.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device’s warranty service.
- Keep back up your data before flashing your device to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- The device should be charged 30%
- Wi-Fi or Stable Cellular Connectivity Recommended to avoid package loss
- Don’t turn off your device during the update process
Download POCO F2 Pro (lmi) Stock ROM
Check out the firmware details including build number, Update Size, Region and more mentioned down below and download accordingly.
|Download Build V220.127.116.11.RJKEUXM (EEA)|
|Android Version: 11.0|
|Size: 5.3 GB|
Note: With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package.
POCO F2 Pro (lmi) OTA Download – How to update your POCO F2 Pro (lmi)
It is quite easy to download and install the latest update on your device.
- Open device settings
- Then, click on System update
- Now it will check for the latest update, click on Download and install
- Wait to finish the install, and Reboot your device
- That’s it!
Update your device using Firmware Package
- Download and move the firmware to your internal storage.
- Then, Click on it and then it promotes the update system dialogue box
- Click on Update Now to confirm your action.
- Wait for it to install and update your device.
- That’s it
Update your device using Recovery Mode
- Download the Stock ROM/ Firmware Update on your device or external storage
- Then, power off your device
- Press and hold the Power and Volume button, wait for a couple of seconds until your device enters Recovery mode.
- Choose language according, and then locate your firmware package from the directory.
- Once you find your Firmware, click on Firmware and confirm your action.
- Keep patience until it finishes the installation.
- That’s it!
Once your device has installed the latest firmware it will reboot, it takes some time depending on your device.
You must install the latest software on your device, it enhances your system stability and patches the security threat. In case your device hasn’t received the OTA Update. There could be various reasons behind this.
However, you can download and install the update to your POCO F2 Pro (lmi) Global firmware. Some users also require firmware to flash on their old smartphones. You can use the Firmware Flash file to install the update on your respective device in both situations.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)