Battlegrounds Mobile India 2.8 APK Download (Android) – Download now.
India’s one of the most famous battle royal games, BGMI, has officially announced the v2.8.0 update. It introduces a zombie mode and unlocks new skills and weapons. There is also a new Nusa Map, a tropical-based map that brings a strategic overhaul to your rushes and calls by overflowing with supplies. The game is available to download, so ensure you have adequate storage space and access to a stable internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi) for a hassle-free download.
BGMI v2.3.0 introduced new features such as elevators, flaming huts, tactical crossbows, and zip lines, creating absolute madness. This update brings a Royal Pass A2 loaded with fantastic rewards to claim.
It begins with your RP adventure by securing the customizable serene Rapture Set Lv1, upgradable Marine Evolution-UMP45 (Lv1), a blissful beachfront finish, and much more. Earn rewards by completing RP missions and reaching the corresponding level instead of settling for the default experience. Experience the magic of RPA now.
Classic Updates: It boasts new tactical accessories, including a new gunpowder-loaded crossbow with a delayed explosion upon impact. AUG and FAMAS have undergone attribute adjustments, and the in-area mode is now bound for the Honey Badger and ACE32 guns.
Download Backgrounds Mobile India v2.8.0 APK
You can download the APK file to sideload the APK and OBB files. After downloading the package, you can extract the ZIP to get the APK and OBB to start sideloading on your device. Additionally, Android users across the country can sideload into their own devices via official channels and here are the sideloading methods to do so.
- Start by downloading the BGMI v2.8.0 APK on your device.
- Next, create an OBB folder within this navigation and move the OBB file into the OBB File > Android > com.pubg.imobile folder.
- Next, launch BGMI, and the game will automatically download additional files.
- That is it; your game will start in a moment, and then log in to your account to continue playing it on your device.
Alternatively, if you have already installed the game on your device, you can update it via the Google Play Store on Android and the Apple App Store on iOS. However, this update includes a Dragon Ball collaboration, a summer-themed mode, and major bug fixes and improvements.
After the relaunch of BGMI in May 2023, which is currently available to download, millions of gamers are looking to install the new 2.8 update. The changelog includes the arrival of the new Zombie Edge Mode, upgrades to guns, Classic Mode improvements, Mythic Forge events, and more.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma