Download Android 14 Custom Rom For Google Pixel 2 XL
In this guide, we will walk you through the process of installing various Android 14 custom ROMs on your Google Pixel 2 XL. Google has always been at the forefront of custom development, and now you can take full advantage of the latest Android 14 custom ROMs. These ROMs bring exciting features like new photo pickers, lock screen customizations, Notification Flash, Auto-Confirm Lock Screen, and Predictive Back Gesture. Each custom ROM also offers unique tweaks and customization options. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the steps to install these ROMs on your Google Pixel 2 XL.
Before we begin, there are some prerequisites you need to consider.
- Install Android SDK: You must have the Android SDK Platform Tools installed on your PC. These are the official ADB and Fastboot binaries recommended by Google.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking: To make your device recognizable by your PC in ADB mode and to allow Fastboot Mode, you need to enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your device.
- Unlock Bootloader: Be aware that unlocking the bootloader will wipe all the data on your device and may void your device’s warranty. If you are ready for this, refer to our guide on How to Unlock the Bootloader on any Google Device.
- Boot to Fastboot Mode: Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable, ensuring that USB Debugging is enabled.
How to Install Android 14 Custom ROMs on Google Pixel 2 XL
Installing Android 14 Custom ROM by Using TWRP
To install the Android 14 custom ROM on your Google Google Pixel 2 XL, you will need to first install TWRP recovery
- Boot into TWRP recovery by turning off your device and then pressing a combination of hardware keys (usually Power + Volume Down).
- In TWRP, select “Wipe” and perform a factory reset.
- Return to the main menu and select “Install.”
- Navigate to the directory where you saved the Android 14 custom ROM and select it.
- Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, select “Reboot” and enjoy your newly installed custom ROM.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully flashed Android 14 custom ROMs on your Google Pixel 2 XL. If you have any questions or encounter any issues during the process, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments. We’ll do our best to provide you with a solution as soon as possible.
- Is it safe to install custom ROMs on my Google Pixel 2 XL?
- Installing custom ROMs comes with some risks, such as voiding your warranty and potential data loss. However, if done correctly, it can enhance your device’s performance and features.
- What are the benefits of using custom ROMs?
- Custom ROMs offer features and customization options that stock ROMs may not have. They can also provide faster updates and a different user experience.
- Can I revert to the stock ROM after installing a custom ROM?
- Yes, you can return to the stock ROM by flashing the official firmware for your device.
- Do I need to root my device to install a custom ROM?
- Most custom ROMs do not require root access, but unlocking the bootloader is often necessary.
- Are there any risks involved in unlocking the bootloader?
- Unlocking the bootloader can void your warranty, and it may result in data loss if not done correctly. Be sure to follow instructions carefully.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma