Download Android 13 Stable Build on Google Pixel Device, AOSP Source Code
Google officially released the Android 13 stable update earlier this year for the Pixel devices. Whereas, It was announced to have a stable rollout in October. Pixel Device users can update their device from the device settings via OTA.
The company focuses on Privacy and Security and enhances the Material You design with more customised options to feel more personalised. Android 13 is coming to Samsung and other Android smartphones very soon.
What is New
Android 13 will have a customised bedtime mode with a dark theme and Wallpaper dimming to comfort the eyes from direct rays when they are about to go to bed. Users can now share individual photos instead of sharing the entire library.
Support for Spatial audio for compatible headphones, and Bluetooth low Energy (LE), a New Bluetooth audio standard to improve latency. In terms of privacy, When users copy email addresses, phone numbers or login credentials, it will get trash from the clipboard after a certain period.
- Expanding Material You
- Pre-App language Personalisation
- RCS Messaging Improvements
- Android Photo Picker
- Google Wallet
- Emergency SOS Expansin to wearOS
Android 13 AOSP
The company uploaded its Source Code to Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with the security patch 2022-09-01 or later. Custom ROMs developers and major OEMs can benefit from the Android releases repository (Android Git repositories).
Android 13 Google Pixel Compatible devices
- Google Pixel 4/4 XL
- Google Pixel 4a/4a 5G
- Google Pixel 5/5a 5G
- Google Pixel 6/6 Pro/6a
Android 13 Expected Device
We have a few Android 13 Public beta devices, and these devices are likely to stable rollout update later this year.
- Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 Plus/S22 Ultra
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- Asus Zenfone 8
- Lenovo Tab P12 Pro
- Nokia X20
- OPPO Find X5/Find X5 Pro/Find N
- Realme GT 2 Pro
- Sharp Aquos Sense6
- Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G
- Vivo X80 series
- Xiaomi 12/12 Pro/Pad 5
- ZTE Axon 40 Ultra
Download Android 13 Build
Google is also focusing on the Android-Tablet build, Android 12L, which was released in march. Catching up to Apple’s ecosystem integration, the gap is getting closer and closer. If you want to Flash your Pixel device, you can get the OTA image; use the Android Flash tool to upgrade to a Compatible device.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25217.1001 (rs_prerelease) amd64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Download
- Download Microsoft’s New Windows HDR Calibration app; How to use on Windows 11
- Bharti Airtel 5G Plus with 600 Mbps speed launched in 8 Cities
- Best Way to Download Videos from Facebook on iPhone & iPad
- Lark Player for Android: Best Free Music Player App to Listen to Music Offline