Download Android 12 BETA 3 on Android Device – How to Install Guide
Google has released its latest Android 11 Beta 3 with some major improvements and bug fixes. This is the phase 3 Public Beta available to test ahead of the official launch. This time Google named it ‘Snow Cone’. In this article, we have shared everything you need to know alongside download links. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
There is a lot of smartphones, which are eligible for Android 12 Beta 3, Check out the following Google Pixel Series smartphones.
List of Android 12 Beta 3 Supported Device
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3A
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Google Pixel 4A
- Google Pixel 4A 5G
- Google Pixel 5
- Asus Zenfone 8
- iQoo 7 Legend
- Nokia X20
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Realme GT
- Sharp Aquos R6
- TCL 20 Pro
- Tecno Camon 17
- Mi Ultra
- Mi 11i
- Mi 11X
- ZTE Axon 30 Ultra
Android 12 Beta 3 Features
There are a lot of new promising features that come with this Public Beta, including Screenshot scrolling support. You can enjoy the early version of Android 12 on your device.
- Visuals Overall
- Quick Tiles
- Improved Privacy and Security
- Scrolling Screenshot Support
- Improved Notifications
- Wi-Fi Sharing
- App Search
- One-handed mode
- Quick Tip
- Audio Haptic-Effect
- Android 12 Update via Google Play (Android Runtime / Project Mainline)
- New Widgets and Widget Organization
- App Hibernation
- New Emoji
- Improved Auto-rotation
- Universal Splash Screen
- Internet Panel
- Screenshot Markups
- Re-Designed Settings Page
- New Wallpaper and Style App
Download and Install Android 12 Beta 3 on your Smartphone
Not to mention, this is an early version of Android 12, so you might experience battery draining, crashes or freezing sometimes. Due to the unstable nature of the Operating System, we don’t advise you to install Android 12 Beta 3 on your primary device instead use any secondary smartphone.
Additionally, you can sign-up for Android 12 on your device to receive an OTA Update. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Compatible Smartphone
- Connect your device to your Computer
- Android SDK should be installed with ADB
- Fastboot command executed successfully
Download Android 12 BETA 3
You must download the correct OS to install it on your device. However, if you have registered for Android 12 Preview, then you can check your Software Update panel for an OTA Upgrade by navigating Settings > Software Update > Check for Update if you received an update download and upgrade.
Download Links for Google Pixel Beta 3,
Download Links for other Android Smartphone
Google allows users to install Android 12 beta 3 on non-Google Device. To do this, you have to sideload. If you don’t want to Manually install then you can opt for Android Flash Tool to install Android 12 Beta 3.
Manual Install Android 12 Beta 3
You require to boot your device into Recovery Mode to install Android 12 Beta, So before you start installing to your device here is what you need to do.
- Turn Power-off your device
- Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down button to enter the Bootloader Menu
- After that, use the Volume buttons to navigate and go to Recovery Mode
- Press and Hold the Power Button and Volume button after a second release Volume Button, to enter into Recovery.
- Using the Volume button, Select Apply Update from ADB
- Press the Power Button and then you will be presented with sideloading an OTA.
Do Note: Recovery might be different depending upon your device manufacturer.
- Connect your Device to a Computer
- Open ADB Tool, Guide here.
- Open CMD/ Terminal to run the following command.
- adb sideload (For Windows)
- ./adb sideload (For Mac/Linux)
- Type the address of your OTA/Recovery image folder and hit enter to initiate
- Wait for it to finish, once it has done it will boot into Recovery mode
- That’s it, Reboot your device.
We believe this article remains helpful for you and have successfully flashed your device to Android 12. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Swachh Bharat hack, 16 Million users data leaked
- Microsoft finally started rolling out the Unified Outlook App for Windows | How to Join & More
- WhatsApp Announced a New feature, “WhatsApp Call Links”
- Google Stadia refunds, Ubisoft will let you transfer your Stadia purchases to PC
- Expert RAW on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Fold 2