Download and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 4G | Guide
What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 4G”. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For HTC EVO 4G.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO 4G.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on HTC EVO4G and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC EVO 4G
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of HTC EVO 4G: Follow this GuideGuide to unlock the bootloader.
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of HTC EVO 4G
How to install TWRP on HTC EVO 4G
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on HTC EVO 4G
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root HTC EVO 4G on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price