Download and Install Android 12 Project Radiant for Realme 8i/Narzo 50 (RMX3151)
Project Radiant is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Today We Guide ” Download and Install Project Radiant for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet) with Android 12.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Download and install Android 12 for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet)
Project Radiant finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Project Radiant for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet) with Android 12. Download Android 12 for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet).
Noteworthy: Project Radiant for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet) with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Project Radiant. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet)
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed Project Radiant for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet).
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet).
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
|Download ROM (Project Radiant ) & TWRP
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet)
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install Project Radiant follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate Project Radiant custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 Project Radiant.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the Project Radiant are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, Project Radiant is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When Project Radiant has been available to download?
Official Project Radiant has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with Project Radiant?
It takes time because Project Radiant has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device Project Radiant has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM Project Radiant allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if Project Radiant is not available to download.
You can download another version of Project Radiant, and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Project Radiant on your Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (monet). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad