Download and Install Android 12 Descendant 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro
A popular custom ROM among the aftermarket development community, Descendant offers users an alternative to stock Android, allowing them to customize their phones but still stay true to the stock Android look and feel. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually usefull at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Today We Guide ” Download and Install Descendant 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro with Android 12.”
Whereas if you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Download and install Android 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro
Descendant 12 finally extended the support for some new devices, including the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro. Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Descendant 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro with Android 12. Download Android 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro.
Noteworthy: Descendant 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Descendant 12. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked, and you have installed the TWRP Recovery. If you have done that, Let downloaded and installed Descendant 12 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro.
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro.
- Download and Install Adb and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
|Download ROM (Descendant 12 )||Download Here|
|Download TWRP Recovery||Download Here|
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
“adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
“fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Using power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, pressing Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Command in Terminal
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install Descendant 12 follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
- You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- For Recovery
First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- For Recovery
- In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
- Now, Click Install and Navigate Descendant 12 custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
- Reboot your device once installations are successful.
- That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 Descendant 12.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released there Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the Descendant 12 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, Descendant 12 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When Descendant 12 has been available to download?
Official Descendant 12 has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When my device is to get an update with Descendant 12?
It takes time because Descendant 12 has been build by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, there was some selected device Descendant 12 has been available throughout as the time extends.
What are Add-On DOwnloads
There were a few applications that you need to download, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM Descendant 12 allow needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if Descendant 12 is not available to download.
You can download another version of Descendant 12, and there were many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Descendant 12 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S/Note 9 Pro/POCO M2 Pro. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.
- POCO X5 Pro 5G Rolling Out Stable MIUI 14 update
- Download Oppo Reno 8T 4K Wallpapers | Oppo Reno 8T Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Download POCO X5 Pro 4K Wallpapers | POCO X5 Pro Stock Wallpapers |Download FullHD+|
- Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
- How to Download and Install Fortnite on Android Devices