Disable File Explorer Search history on Windows 11 – How to Step by Step Guide
Suppose you are using Shared PCs and want to make it personal search history for File Explorer. We all have seen that Whenever you search for a file, it also search within the File Explorer. You have to disable the Search history on Windows 11, follow the following instructions step by step.
Disable File Explorer Search History
- Open Windows Run Dialog Box, Press Windows + R
- Enter gpedit.msc and then hit enter; it will open Local Group Policy Editor
- Click the following to expands the options, User Configuration > Administrative Templates and then Windows Components
- On the right panel, click on ‘Turn off the display of recent search entries in File Explorer Search Box’, and after that, in a new option, it opens.
- From there, select Enable and then click Apply to confirm your action.
- That’s it!
Thisis the complete method to successfully executed to turn off the search history for your Windows 11 File Explorer. It is only the best way to ensure details being private, and We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images