How to delete Roblox Private Server – Deactivate or Cancel Subscription
We all enjoy playing games on Roblox, where some players prefer VIP Service because it allows them to complete the game faster by purchasing the ultimate money and easy acess to every in-game item. In case if you want to cancel the VIP Private server.
There could be various reasons you can cancel Roblox Private Server and wonder how you can make them today; in this guide, we will be sharing step-by-step directions. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to delete Roblox Private Server
- Head over to the Game Server
- Click on the Menu button, Which appears on the right corner of the screen
- Next, click on the Active icon, which appears next to the subscription icon
- Select ‘Cancel Payment’ and confirm your action to continue the cancellation of the Roblox Private Server subscription.
- That’s it!
Not to mention, you can continue to use the server until your subscription expires, which means you can continue using Roblox Private Server for the month which you have already played for.
Deactivate Roblox Private Server
- Head over to the game, and then click on the Menu button appear on the right corner
- Choose Configure and then click on the Active icon, which appears next to the subscrtiption icon
- Next, click on Disable and confirm your action to continue deactivating Roblox Private Server
- That’s it
Keep this in mind, deactivating the server doesn’t exceed the renewal fee for the server. So this is how you can deactivate or cancel the subscription for Roblox Private Server. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, and you have successfully attempted the tasks. Share your query in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma