How to delete Roblox Private Server – Deactivate or Cancel Subscription
We all enjoy playing games on Roblox, where some players prefer VIP Service because it allows them to complete the game faster by purchasing the ultimate money and easy acess to every in-game item. In case if you want to cancel the VIP Private server.
There could be various reasons you can cancel Roblox Private Server and wonder how you can make them today; in this guide, we will be sharing step-by-step directions. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
How to delete Roblox Private Server
- Head over to the Game Server
- Click on the Menu button, Which appears on the right corner of the screen
- Next, click on the Active icon, which appears next to the subscription icon
- Select ‘Cancel Payment’ and confirm your action to continue the cancellation of the Roblox Private Server subscription.
- That’s it!
Not to mention, you can continue to use the server until your subscription expires, which means you can continue using Roblox Private Server for the month which you have already played for.
Deactivate Roblox Private Server
- Head over to the game, and then click on the Menu button appear on the right corner
- Choose Configure and then click on the Active icon, which appears next to the subscrtiption icon
- Next, click on Disable and confirm your action to continue deactivating Roblox Private Server
- That’s it
Keep this in mind, deactivating the server doesn’t exceed the renewal fee for the server. So this is how you can deactivate or cancel the subscription for Roblox Private Server. Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you, and you have successfully attempted the tasks. Share your query in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images