If you’ve been running Windows 11 and haven’t activated it yet, then probably you don’t have the money to buy it. Which is definitely not an issue; Microsoft officially shared the ISO file for everyone to use, and there isn’t any such feature that affects the functionality of Windows 11 if your Windows isn’t activated. Apart from things like customization and the watermark in the bottom-right corner, everything works well.
However, if you want to activate Windows 11 without using any third-party patch of any software, then today in this article we will be sharing a guide on how you can activate Windows 11 without having to use. Instead, in this article, we will be focusing on activating Windows through CMD. So without further ado, let’s take a closer look at this.
How to activate Windows 11 using CMD
We will be using the KMS CLient key to activate Windows 11. You don’t have to worry about malware or any stuff; it’s safe.
- Open CMD (Command Prompt); for this, open Windows Search, then type CMD, and from the search result, click on Run as administrator from the right-sidebar.
- After that, type “slmgr /ipk kmsclientkey” in CMD.
- Here you need to replace the kmsclientkey with the activation key that corresponds to the Windows edition you have been running.
Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
Pro N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
- After that, we need to set the KMS server, for which we use the command ““slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com.”
- Now you have to execute “slmgr /ato,” which will activate Windows 11.
Note: Sometimes, due to network outages, server maintenance, or for any other reason, if the server has been busy, try the last command again until it succeeds.
Alternative method: activate Windows using a batch file.
If, for some reason, your Windows didn’t get activated via CMD, you can follow the batch file method to activate Windows 11. Here are the following instructions to follow:.
- Start by downloading the Windows 11 batch file from your computer.
- Then, right-click on the file and run it as an administrator.
- That’s it; it will activate Windows 11.
Similar to lastone, if you encounter the server error message, then you need to try until it shows that Windows 11 activates Proopt.
How to check my Windows 11 activation?
To ensure that you have successfully activated Windows 11, you can follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Open Windows 11 Search, then type “Activate.”
- Then there are activation settings; click on them, and it will open the Windows 11 activation window.
- From there, you can see if Windows 11 is activated or not. That’s it.
So this is how you can check if your windows are activated or not. Hopefully, it works for you and you have activated your windows. If you have any more reliable methods or want to share your experience, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma