How to claim the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming reward
Pokemon Go announced their latest Amazon Prime Gaming rewards, and these will be claimed every two weeks.
Get the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Reward.
There are various rewards, including Max Revives, Poke Balls, and Star Pieces. Here is the complete guide to claiming the reward.
Over the next few months, we’re teaming up with @PrimeGaming to make your everyday life extraordinary!
Meet us outside at select universities in the US during #PokemonGOCommunityDay to receive exclusive swag and meet other Trainers!
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 19, 2022
Before continuing, check out the following rewards that you can claim.
- 30 Poke Balls (used for catching Pokemon).
- 5 Max Revives – Resurrects a Pokemon and heals it completely.
- For a limited time, this increases stardust earned by 50%.
You need to re-check to get the reward for the second week, and it will be available until June 2nd.
How to claim the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Reward
Before proceeding, you should have an active Prime Gaming account and link your account with Twitch. If you don’t have Prime Gaming, then you can sign-up for a 30-day trial to claim these rewards. After successfully setting up the account, you can link it to get the reward.
- Starting with Open Pokemon Prime Gaming.
- Head over to the offer page, and then it will redirect you to the Pokemon Redemption page.
- Fill in the details to login to continue and then enter the Prime Gaming reward code.
- That’s it! Click on Submit.
Your rewards will be added to your Pokemon Inventary. Stay tuned for future updates on the subject.