Apple has been leading for its experience over the years by having an amazing Software Update Support, where Android OEM lacks the most. Meanwhile, If you were wondering how you can check and update your iPhone to the latest iOS version.
Today in this article, we will be going through step-by-step instructions to check the software version of your iPhone. Follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Check the iOS version of iPhone
- Open device settings
- Head over to the General
- From there, Tap on About
- On the About page, you have the Software version alongside other details like Name, Mobile Name, Number and Serial Number.
Update iOS version of your iPhone
- Open your device settings
- Head over to General and then from there click on Software Update
- Now, your device will start checking for the update.
- Likely device is an update to date or either having pending software update. Click on download, and it will begin installing the update.
- Tap on Download and Install, and Agree to the Terms of Service
Ensure your device is connected to the internet to download the update and install it on your device.
- After downloading, your device likely to reboots
- That’s it
Update your iPhone through macOS or Windows
You can update your iPhone to the latest iOS version using your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone with iTunes on your macOS Windows
- Head over to Finder, and then click on the iPhone icon. Which appear on the upper-left corner
- Next there you have your device details alongside the software version
- Click on Check for Update, and wait to get load and click ok to continue to download.
- It will start downloading and then wait for downloaded or installed
- That’s it; your device likely to reboot sometime.
To ensure that you never miss any update, you can enable Automatic updates from the Software Update. Once your device receives any update, your iPhone will notify you, and then you can download and install iOS on your device.
Hopefully, this article remains helpful for you and you have successfully downloaded and installed the latest iOS on your device. Share your query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma