Cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription – How to
Xbox Game Pass is one of the best portals to download and play on Windows and Console. So, if you have purchased the Xbox Game pass and now, for some reason, you consider canceling Xbox Game Pass. Players can opt for Mobile, PC, and Console, including Xbox Series X and Series S.
Today, in this article, we are going to share how you can cancel Xbox Game Pass. However, before proceeding further, you should know multiple Xbox Passes, including Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gold Pass Plus.
How to cancel an Xbox Game Pass membership on PC and Xbox
It is quite easy to cancel an Xbox Game Subscription; follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Guide to Cancel Xbox Game Pass
There is only a preliminary way to cancel Xbox Game Pass through Microsoft Website.
- Open your Microsoft Service account website.
- Then, Sign-in using Microsoft Account.
- Click on Xbox Game Pass and then Click on Service & Subscription placed on the upper navigation bar.
- Then, there you have all Subscriptions.
- Click on Manage and then select cancel a subscription.
- Select Turn Off recurring billing.
- That’s it!
How to disable Xbox Game Pass auto-renewal
- Visit Services & Subscription and then head over to Manage
- Then, Click on Change
- Select Turn off recurring billing
- Next, Click on Confirm cancellation
- That’s it!
Not to mention, you can still enjoy until your membership till your membership get expired.
Guide to Cancel Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Console
- Open Settings and then Press A key on the console.
- Head over to the account and then click on Subscriptions.
- Again, press the A key and Press A to continue.
- Now, There you will find the option to change how you pay.
- Press A to choose, and then it redirects you to Microsoft Edge.
- From there, Under the Manage option and choose to cancel.
- Press A to finish.
- That’s it!
Fix: Can’t cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription.
For any reason, if the manage option doesn’t appear on Service & Subscription. Or for any reason, if you were not able to disable the Subscribe billing, then here is the following instruction mentioned down below.
- Check if you are signed with your Active Xbox Game Pass
- If there is no manage subscription, instead of showing you Turn on recurring billing, your plan already expires.
- Payment during billing or payment method requires to update.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you, and you be able to cancel your Xbox Game Pass. Thanks for being with us; we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback; if there is any query, share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Redmi Note 9 (merlin) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.RJORUXM
- POCO F2 Pro (lmi) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJKEUXM