Read WhatsApp Messages Without Being Seen Without Mods or Opening the App
If you don’t want to install or open the app but still want to read WhatsApp messages, you can do this on an Android smartphone. Most people use the notification panel to read messages, but if the message is long, then you won’t be able to read the whole message. For this, you can disable read receipts.
However, in that case, you will also not be notified if recipients have read your message. The blue tick on both sides won’t work for either received or sent messages. Today in this article, we will be sharing a trick for all WhatsApp users which they can use to read messages without letting other people know about it.
Read Messages Without Being Seen on Android and iOS.
- Start from the home screen of your device and locate WhatsApp.
- Press and hold the WhatsApp app icon, then tap on Widgets.
- Choose the 4×2 widget and click Add. Alternatively: Tap and hold the home screen to open a menu. From there, select Widgets.
- Search for WhatsApp in the Widgets section and select the 4×2 widget to add it to your home screen.
- Check for the WhatsApp widget on your home screen.
- That’s it!
Note: This won’t work on some devices if you have enabled WhatsApp Lock.
From there, you can read WhatsApp messages on your phone, and the sender won’t be notified. The next time you receive a WhatsApp message, you can view it on the WhatsApp widget without opening the app on your device. Alternatively, you can disable the last seen option, which will keep you offline.
You can also disable read receipts, but there are multiple drawbacks to doing so. Reading and replying to messages from the notification panel is still better than disabling last seen or read receipts. Some people might think that by turning on airplane mode, WhatsApp won’t send a read receipt. However, after disabling airplane mode, WhatsApp will instantly send a read receipt with the exact timestamp.
Read WhatsApp Messages Without Being Seen on iOS.
This feature only works with iPhone devices that support 3D Touch. Here is a guide:
- Open the WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and locate the specific chat.
- To view unread messages, tap and hold that chat for a moment until it shows a screen preview.
- From there, you can view the WhatsApp message but remember that it will still display your last seen.
With this method, you can have a quick preview of the message without using any kind of mod. If you own a wearable device with notification and reply support for WhatsApp, then you can use your smartwatch to read messages. For this, ensure that you have granted notification access to your smartwatch or another wearable device.
Hopefully, this guide has been helpful, and you have successfully been able to read messages without being seen. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there are any queries, please share them with us in the comment section below.
- Download Infinix Note 12 Turbo X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 11S X698 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Note 12 X670 Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 10S NFC Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Infinix Hot 12 X689D Flash File Firmware | Software Updateby Sandeep Gautam