How to Boot into Recovery Mode on Samsung’s One UI 3.0 Android 11 Update
The most recent Samsung custom skin, One UI 3, is built on Android 11. Date of One UI 3 release, updates provided, and more: The most recent Samsung custom skin is One UI 3. The skin, based on Google’s Android 11 OS, also has many enhanced features and improvements over One UI 2.5. However, in this guide, we will share “How to Boot into Recovery Mode on Samsung’s One UI 3.0 Android 11 Update. How do I force my Samsung Android running Android 11 into recovery mode?
How to Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung’s Android 11 One UI 3.0 Firmware Update
- Press the power button on your device until the power menu appears, then select the Power Off option.
- Wait until your device has completely turned off.
- Connect your device to a USB-C data cable or USB-C earphones.
- To determine whether you have a Bixby button on your gadget (such as the Galaxy S10 or Note10), follow these steps:
- If you do not have a Bixby button, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Using the Bixby Button: Press and hold the Volume Up button, the Bixby button, and the Power button.
- A recovery mode will appear on your screen.
Boot into recovery on One UI 3.0 using ADB commands.
ADB commands can be executed if the volume up and power keys are broken. They can be used if the buttons fail or the phone won’t enter recovery despite pressing the correct sequence.
It would be best if you had the proper ADB and USB drivers for your Samsung phone running on One UI 3.0.
- Download and install ADB on your Windows computer: Click Here.
- By navigating to Settings > About Phone > Software Information and then tapping seven times on the Build Number, you can activate USB Debugging. Once you have installed the necessary drivers and turned on USB debugging, you may continue with the method below.
- Ensure that your phone is turned on.
- Make sure your phone is connected to your computer using the stock USB cable.
- Run the command from the command prompt. Ensure that the directory is set to the installation folder for ADB.
- Enter the command in CMD:
adb reboot recovery
That’s it; now your device will boot into recovery mode.
Hopefully, you have successfully booted into recovery mode on Samsung’s One UI 3.0 Android 11 update. Thanks for being with us.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad