While surfing in a web browser, various annoying things happen. In which the main issue is ads. These ads are frequently shown on the site and sometimes become very irritating. For this reason, various users are asking for a better or more reliable way to block those annoying ads on their Android devices.
Moreover, there are many other alternatives available for the same concern. Nevertheless, as per observation, we have found that Adaway is one of the best ways to eliminate this issue. This article will mainly discuss how to block ads on Android using Adaway: A Complete Guide.
How to block ads on Android using Adaway: A Complete Guide
AdAway is an app that blocks ads while you are surfing the internet. It blocks ads globally by customizing your smartphone’s HOSTS file. It can block ads in all browsers, apps, games, websites, etc. In order to make it work, you should have root access, which means AdAway is only available on rooted Android devices.
To use this app, a rooted device is needed, and if your device still needs to be rooted, please root it first. However, if you have rooted the device, then follow the below-given steps to proceed further:
- Firstly, open a web browser on your device.
- Next, visit the Adaway official website.
- Afterward, download the Adaway APK from it.
- Now, launch the downloaded app and grant it the permissions required permissions.
- Then, press the Download Files button and apply the ad blocking button.
- Following this, adblocking will start on your device.
- Hence, you are now able to block ads.
We can now expect that you all have accurate content about How to Block Ads on Android Using Adaway: A Complete Guide. I am also well-versed in the different steps required for the above-given concern. Regarding this, if any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section below.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma