BlackView BV9900 Launched With 48MP, Helo P90 Camera Indestructible
Blackview Finally Launched its Latest Flagship Device, The Blackview BV9900 Rugged Smartphone.
It Comes With a 5.48-inch CTC IPS LCD Panel With a 1080×2280 (Full HD+ ) Pixel Resolution along a Waterdrop Notch on the Top of Display. Help to achieve achieve
83% Screen-to-body ratio With a 432 DPI/PPI. The Display Panel Of the Device is Well Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for Damage Resistance, Optical and Touch Sensitivity.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by MediaTek Helio P90 Soc Coupled With 8GB of LPDDR4X Ram and 256GB of UFS 2.1 Storage. Further, you can Expand Storage using MicroSD Card Slot up to 2TB and Chipset is Paired With IMX 9xm-hp-970MHz GPU.
In the Terms of Camera, The Device is been Comes With a Quad Rear Camera Sensor Housing a 48MP Sony IMX582 Primary + 16MP 120° Ultra-Wide angle GC5035 + 5MP Depth S5K3P9 + 2MP Macro SX-GC2375H along an LED Flash. While The Front is a 16MP S5K3P9-SX Selfie Shooter. The Device is capable of Record a 4K Video @30fps and 1k @60fps, Also it Comes With a 15 AI mode, Super Night Shots Mode.
As for Connectivity, it having a802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0 and a WorldWide Connectivity. To Power the Device it Equipped With a 4380MAh battery Using a 18W (9V/2A) Wired Type-C. Even it Support an 10W Wireless Charging. There is also a 3.5mm audio jack. The Device Can Work Under -30°C to 55°C and Can Service Under 1.5m Depth Water, Complete Dust Proof The Device is IP68&IP69&mil-std-810G certified.
It runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. Even this Device Include a Heart Rate Monitor dedicated chipset, barometer, hygrometer, ultraviolet intensity meter (UV meter), sound meter, quad navigation systems, etc. Therefore, Having a Multi-Function NFC and a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor Which can be Customised for 7 Alternative Shortcut Function.
The Dimension of the Device Measured as 156.5*78.3*14.2 mm and Weight 264 grams. While it Initially Available in Black and Silver Color Option. The Device Will be available on Open Sale on Dec. 23 in AliExpress for $329.99 (World Premier Exclusive at AliExpress), While the Device Will be Sale for $499.99 Originally.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13