Blackview A80 Pro launched with Quad camera setup, full specs and Price
Blackview launched its new smartphone called as Blackview A80 Pro. This device comes with latest Features and lots of technology. There has Sony Quad Rear camera setup on the backside also there has packed with massive 4,680mAh battery. The Blackview A80 Pro comes with Red, Gradient Blue, Green, and Black different colour options.
Specification Of BalckView A80 Pro
Blackview has Powered by latest octa-core processor. This device coupled with coupled with 4GB RAM and 64Gb Storage On-board. It runs latest Android Pie with Out of the box. There has big 4,680mAh battery with fast charging support.
in term of the camera, there has Quad Rear Camera Setup Housing a 13MP SonyIMX258 with 3sub camera in the back of the phone. For Front, SonyIMX239 sensor. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
It features to 6.49 inches in size with In-cell technology, it has a 90.3% screen-to-body ratio . Moreover, there has 4,680mAh battery expected with fast charginmg support. There has USB type-c port available for charge the mobile. The phone features 3D aesthetic design with rounded corners with an 8.8mm slim body,
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
This device starting price tag is at $79.99. The Blackview A80 Pro comes with Red, Gradient Blue, Green, and Black different colour options. If you can buy this product vist it AliExpress and you can participate in giveway visit it
Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store