The Asus Zenfone Live L2 Launched with Snapdragon 425 & 430
- This device has a triple Rear camera
- There is 6.35” display with a fingerprint scanner
- runs Android Pie
- It has MT6765 Helio P35 Octa-core processor
Asus Zenfone Live L2
Asus Lanched its Asus ZenFone Live L2 In India. It has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with 16GB and more powerful Snapdragon 430 Soc with the 32GB. This chipset coupled with 2GB Ram. Memory Be further Expand up to 2TB via using microSD card. It has run the latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based in ZenUI 5 with an Adreno 308 Graphics card. In this processor has Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 clock speed.
The Asus ZenFone Live L2 Android smartphoneZenFone Live has a big, bright 5.5-inch ASUS full-view 18:9 display, with a pixel density of 293 PPI. This phone has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass screen protection for scratches. There has massive long-life 3,000mAh Li-ion non-removable battery.
The Asus ZenFone Live L2 has a good camera quality 13 MP cameras including Flash with an aperture of f/2.0 and 5 MP Selfie Shooter front camera with f2.4. There is continuous shooting, high dynamic Range mode (HDR), digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus and portrait mode etc.
Further, sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 4.2.
The Asus ZenFone Live L2 is available in different colours Rocket Red and Cosmic Blue colourways with a modern gradient finish.
What Did you Think about it Let us Know? We are Interested to Know your thoughts about it. Stay tuned for More Updates Soon.
Read Also: Vivo Y17 with triple rear camera and massive 5000 mAh battery
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to remove the Show More Options From the Context Menu on Windows 11 | Enable/Disable the enable classicby Romeshwar Prasad
- Reasons to Choose a Samsung Smartphoneby Mehak
- Reason to Pick Samsung Galaxy over iPhone!by Love Adhikari
- Dyson Pet Grooming Kit Review: Pet Pampering Made Easy!by Akhil Sharma
- How to enable Developer Mode on a Chromebook to unlock advanced functionalityby Akhil Sharma