Asus Zenfone 7 (Pro) Listed on Bluetooth SIG, Likely to be launch imminent
Asus upcoming budget affordable smartphone, the Asus Zenfone 7 is going to launch quite imminent. Whereas, the Asus Zenfone 7 Series includes an Asus Zenfone 7 and Asus Zenfone 7 Pro. The device seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Asus Zenfone 7 Series Key Specification and Highlights
The device appeared on Bluetooth SIG certification reveals some key specifications of the device. Whereas the device listed with the internal model number Asus Asus_1002D.
Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile platform based on an octa-core CPU. Therefore, the higher variant of the device powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ Mobile platform integrated with a 5G Connectivity.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 30W of fast charging support bundled in the box. Most likely, it was earlier leaks of the device that have been surfaced online.
Unfortunately, there are no further details available about the device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Why Midrange Phones Are Now Practically Better Than Flagshipsby Akhil Sharma
- How to Use the Galaxy S24 AI Wallpaper Generator on Older Galaxy Devicesby Love Adhikari
- Android 15 Troubleshooting a Common Issueby Mehak
- How to downgrade from Android 15 to Android 14by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma