ASUS ROG Phone 3 Hands-on Video leaked shows design and Key Specs
Asus upcoming gaming-centric smartphone, the Asus ROG phone 3 have been revealed confirm the design and looks quite elegant in terms of design. Since, Where every gaming smartphone focuses on RGB and aggressive design its look quite similar following the continuity of the design elements which they have been using in their smartphone for a long time.
Therefore, the device was a third-generation Asus Gaming smartphone and the device was also listed on China FCC regulatory unveiled the device is going to support a 5G Connectivity as far SA and NSA frequency band support. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Key Specification and Highlights
lang="cs">Asus ROG 3
6.59″ FHD+120Hz or 144Hz
— TechDroider (@techdroider) June 18, 2020
First thing first, this device will come with a 6.6-Inch of AMOLED Display panel featuring a 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution with the support of 120Hz of screen refresh rate accomplished with a 240hz of the touch sampling rate. Even the device will be having bezels on top and chin to provide a powerful speaker.
Which suggest the device having a significant powerful camera performance calculating a balanced weigh and measurement. Not to mention, the device initially going to launch in China and then it will arrive later to another region. The device looks quite thicker compare to ROG Phone 2 that was launch last year.
ROG Phone 3 will continue to have an identical battery capacity of 6000mAh battery with a 30W fast charging solution support out of the box. Under the hood, the device notably going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile platform coupled with 12GB of Ram and 512GB of onboard storage.
Furthermore, the rear panel of the device having an RGB LED ROG logo alongside an aligned thinner glass finish. In terms of camera performance, the device has a triple camera sensor placed on the upper left corner of the device in a Horizontal alignment with a flash module. Which suggested the device housing a 48MP or 64MP Primary + 13MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + Telephoto lens. Unfortunately, there are no further updates available about the device but suggesting the device will launch quite imminent.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E