Asus ROG Phone 2 Full Review: Problems before Buying into real life?
The Device Comes with a Top-Notch Specs, Nothing Left Behind on Specs Sheet. Today, This Article Help you Understand How Well the Hardware Specs Matter to a Smartphone and Reflect the Experience. Nothing to Mention, This Device Feature Every Single Hardware on this Device Globally Yet. Let’s Take a Quick Look toward the Specification of the Device.
Asus ROG Phone II: The Spec King!
The world class specification.
Asus ROG Phone 2 is Powered by the Latest and Greatest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Coupled With 12GB of Ram and 1TB of UFS 3.0 Storage. It comes with a 6.6-inch OLED Display alongside 120Hz Refresh rate. To Power the Device, it has a 6000mAh battery and Rear 48MP Dual Camera Sensor. Meanwhile, This Smartphone you can Buy for any Situation, Even With a 3.5mm Audio Jack.
As for Design, THe Device Itself is a Gaming Centric Device. Means a Good Looking Quite Similar to ROG Phone 1st Generation, Rear Panel Consist of RGB Stips along along a Centered Asus LOGO.
The Noticeable thing is that the Device is Not Slim but a Huge, Made With Matel make this Smartphone 240g. Likewise, Dual Front-Facing Stereo Speaker Preety Clear and Loud. Overall, This Design is not for Every User but We Respect How the Asus Make this.
Because this Device Using the Industry’s Latest Processor, Launching and Closing apps are Extremely Snappy. Even The Ram management is Quite Impressive as Well. Further, The UFS 3.0 Storage also Helping the device to Read Faster from your Storage.
However, The Display is a 120Hz Refresh Rate Display Making the Device More Feel Smoother. All these Things Enhance the User Experience, You can not Set the Display Below 90Hz or 60Hz using a 240Hz Touch Response Rate.
On the other hand, The Device Display having a lot of Unique Feature but the OLED is Not the Best in the World. This Device using a 1080p, It’s Not a Deal Breaker nor a Low-Resolution Still 400PPI.
Something Strange is that the Contrast and Colors on the Display feels Annoying But Having an Adjustable Color Profile Appreciative. Also, you can Get up to 600nits of Maxximum Brightness But Not to Dim during Night time Usages feel annoying.
For Security, The Device having a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor But the Sensor is not too Much Fast. You can’t use any External Storage to Expand
Internal Storage but as I tell you it having a 1TB of Onboard Storage. A 6000mAh battery your Smartphone Pass a Day Without Killing battery. you Didn’t Need to Worry about the Battery anytime in Day if you Charged this on the night.
In the Terms of Camera, It’s Not too Much to talk about. The Camera on Smartphone is not Good as Far, not too Crispy and Quality on these Gaming smartphones. The Camera on the Device is Just Good Enough to Take With You.
If you Rember the First ROG Phone, It having a Funky Gaming Theme With Gaming Icon or Not for all Users are Going to Like it about. Now the Asus Just Asking about Choose System Style during Boot the Device Between Clean Stock Zen UI or Gaming.
Of course, There Were a lot of Gaming Focused Feature Like Game Mode, Armory Crate, X-Mode and System lighting Control. There is also an Improved Air Trigger
to Control for Seamlessly. This is one of the Most Under-rated Phone, But it’s Not available on offline and It’s Gamer Smartphone.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Santin P40 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Gigaset GS190 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2139-1-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme RMX3360 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)